ALIVE LEGEND MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

IN ENGLISH NOW :

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:07:39

Name: Schumacher.
Name: Michael.
Nationality: German Born: January 3, 69
Germany, Deutsch Land.
Father: Rolph Schumacher.Mother: Elizabeth.
Brother Ralf (single sister without brother!)
Married to: Corinna Keitch.
Children: Gina-Maria Schumacher born 20
February 1997.
Mick Schumacher was born on March 22
In 1999.
Favorite Music: Rock and Roll!
Favorite singers: Phil Collins, Michael
Jackson, Tina Turner and Whitney Houston.
Favorite sport: Jan Ulrich.
Favorite actor: Tom Cruise.
Favorite food: Italian cuisine.
Favorite drink: apple juice with water
Mineral.
Size: 1 meter 74. / Weight: 74.5 kg.
Favorite track: Spa Francorchamps.
Favorite driver: Ayrton Senna Da Silva.
Sports: Karting, Mountain biking,
Cycling, soccer, scuba diving, running
Walking, weight lifting ...

Born in Hurth-Hermülheim, Michael Schumacher discovers his passion for karting and motor sport in Kerpen where he grew up surrounded by his parents and Elizabeth Rolph and his younger brother Ralf. Michael Starts in karts at age 4 and at 6 years, it is already Champion of the Club. The wet asphalt is already his favorite field. Jurgen Dilk, a family friend, gave him an opportunity to show the world his talent as a driver. The young prodigy then travel through Germany to participate in kart racing.

In 1984 he became German champion in junior karting
The age of 15. The following year, he defended his title successfully.

In 1986, at age 17, he finished third German championship senior
Karting and also of the third European PROOF.

In 1987, he became champion in both categories

These results kart did not go unnoticed, and in 1988 the
Young German competition starts running simultaneously
Formula Ford 1600 and Formula Konig. He won easily
The title of German champion and Formula Konig having
Obtained nine victories in 10 races. He finished 6th in the championship in German Formula Ford 1600 Championship and second
On the European Formula Ford 1600 behind the Finn Mika Salo.
Our hero's career is launched.

During the season, he was noticed by Willie Weber is
Impressed by the precision of the young driver and asked him to
Race in Formula 3 for 2 years. Michael joins the team
WTS Motorsport and becomes a professional pilot without
Make the slightest mark. During its first year, he won three
Tests and rises six podium finishes. He finished tied for 2nd with Heinz Harald Frentzen at only 1 point champion Karl Wendlinger.But , it goes through periods of doubt: {I'm
Not to do: I would be better to return to the kart!}
In 1990, he easily obtained the title of champion of Germany
Form 3. He also disputes the world championship of endurance
Sports prototypes with Sauber-Mercedes. He teamed with Jochen Mass. The results were very positive: of 4 races, they get a win and 2 second places.

In 1991 he was associated with Karl Wendlinger and became Mercedes driver
Full time. He hopes to soon enter into the sanctuary of the F1
Thanks to Mercedes. Chance watches over the young German: Bertrand
Gachot violently hits a taxi driver and was imprisoned and, assisted by Michael Mercedes, makes thunderous debut in F1 at the GP, Belgium August 25, 1991.
He is 22. Qualified in 7th place, one second ahead of his hyper
Experienced teammate, Andrea DeCesaris, but it caused a sensation
Jordan's car sponsored by 7 UP will not last more than
300 meters: Problem clutch. Michael will definitely
Caused a stir in the F1 teams: at Monza, Schumacher
No longer runs a car in a green but yellow.
Between the two GP, the great financier of F1 Bernie Ecclestone
Intervenes, gives the order to go to bed Schumacher and
Rule during the night the problem Eddie Jordan. Michael
Woke up the next morning and Ecclestone said that he would
Now for the team led by Flavio Briatore is a
Himself brilliant and a skillful strategist! Michael
Now his place in F1 since he signed with Benetton a
Contract until 1995. Before the Italian crowds, he ends
5th in front of his new teammate the triple world champion:
Nelson Piquet. It thus marks his first points in its 2nd
GP in a car he discovered. He concluded his season
12th place with 4 points: 2 more times he finished 6th, Portugal and Spain. We are in 1991.

Dernière édition par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 3:21:10, édité 2 fois

BONJOUR Invité PLAISIR DE TE VOIR !!!
Apprendre ce qu'était hier pour savoir aujourd'hui et faire demain... : HISTORIQUE F1.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
MICHAEL SCHUMACHER est le Roi de la F1, jusqu'à preuve du contraire...Il est le plus grand de tous .Il est maintenant = LÉGENDE VIVANTE ...mais dans quelle conditon... ♥♥♥ [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

http://histo.annuaire-forums.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: ALIVE LEGEND MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:09:04

In 1992, Michael has teamed up with Martin Brundle,
Nelson Piquet having been relieved of his duties and fired at
The end of the season. During the 2nd GP of the season in Mexico, Gets his first podium by finishing 3rd. In Spain on the wet track in Barcelona, ​​Schumacher made a great demonstration of his talent by finishing 2nd behind Williams Nigel Mansell. But the GP at Spa Francorchamps in Belgium is really that of the young German: Exactly one year after his first GP, he finally gets his first victory in a downpour.
It is the first German to win a Grand Prix after Jochen
Mass in 1975. It ranks 3rd in the world championship with 53
Points behind Nigel Mansell and Ricardo Patrese. He managed to climb
9 times on the podium.

The year 1993 is marked by the return of Alain Prost in the
Competition after a year off. This season is the
Confirmation of the talent of Schumacher. Even if it can
Compete with the Williams of Damon Hill and Prost, he finished
9 points in time, always on the podium. It will be mostly beaten
Against Ayrton Senna Da Silva who enjoys the same this year
Engine than German. Unfortunately fetish on his circuit,
Spa Francorchamps, it takes a bad start and finished only
2nd behind Prost.Il gets his 2nd win this year in F1
GP of Portugal to Prost who receives his 4th title of world champion. Michael finished his season ranked 4th in the championship with 52 points.

1994 promises to be THE YEAR of Ayrton Senna. Side FIA ​​regulation removes all driver aids controlled by computers; Ford provides an engine upgrade to the famous Benetton Zetec R V8 Factory exclusive to the rocket Schumacher.
At the GP, Brazil, Senna was forced to abandon his
Williams being suspended by Mika Häkkinen. Schumacher signs, the first victory of the season (3rd career). When GP, ​​Pacific, 2nd of the season, Senna pushed a little too much to catch Schumacher The rocket, but it makes a head tailed and was forced to retire, allowing Schumacher to record a 2nd victory.

1 May 1994 at San Marino GP at, Imola, fate
No exception to Ayrton Senna. In qualifying the day before, his good
Pal Roland Ratzenberger was killed in a turn, in a fence without protection. Seeing this, Ayrton Senna is irretrievably Shaken and went to the scene to try to understand what happened. That evening, he buries the hatchet with Alain Prost and his wife called him saying he does not feel the race tomorrow. The race is on and a serious accident happens to the top of the test. There are a lot of debris on the track but the race Revival. Schumacher probably warned by its Stable Does not follow the ideal path of travel passes and across from the ideal line to the start-finish line while Senna himself, Roll right into the debris. Tragedy is happening at Tamburello corner of the triple world champion reaches 300 km / h on a brick wall that has no protection to Cushion tires and avoid the fate. Ayrton Senna died tragically during a Michael Schumacher recorded a victory From the 3rd 1994 season of death in the soul. He just lost his idol and mentor. On the podium heart is not at the party for one. are not cut champagne and Schumacher said in interview that the accident Ayrton is the worst memory of his life.

At Monaco GP, is avoided even when the death of boyfriend
Our hero Karl Wendlinger seriously injured and the fight against
Life and death - the turn of the Pool-This accident brings
Doubts in the minds of our Schumacher: (I wish I could
Stop me ...) It records still gain a 4th.

At GP Spain, winner of fate changes. Car of Schumacher stuck in 5th speed, our hero still managed to climb onto the 2nd step of the podium, leaving the victory to
Damon Hill. Being stuck in fifth gear and successfully stop To the wells at low speed ... it must be done! In Montreal, the god Schumacher knows a perfect weekend. He won the pole position and victory follows more than 30 seconds over his closest rival. He was imperial! In France, Magny-Cours, he knows a From the starting gun 3rd place and going beyond the first two pilots, and climbed into his head, he is regarded everywhere as a worthy successor OF Ayrton Senna! In the paddocks, stables some say there is an electronic assistance system startup allowing Schumacher to take his departure guns. Thing that Ross Brawn and Briatore of Benetton strongly deny. A hero without a story in F1, this n ' not exist! Senna, Prost, Mansell and many others were seen to penalize insignificant details or nothing. It is in this spirit that takes place at Silverstone GP England, July 10. Indeed, for exceeding the holder of the pole, Damon Hill in the formation lap - benign fault - Schumacher, the hero of New F1 show sees the black flag. for refusing to obey the black flag, he was disqualified from his 2nd place , with victory going to Damon Hill. On July 31, Schummi was supposed to be suspended for two races because of refusal to obey the black flag of England but the team lodged an appeal which allowed our magic run to his home in Germany on the Hockenheimring. Christian Tortora, the bible of racing journalists reports that the Germans were ready for anything: burn the forest, they wanted everything Break, blocking roads and invading the track stadium in response to the conviction of a darling of them home! Using,
Schumacher could run but did not finish the race, Sautéed engine. This allowed the Austrian Gerhard Berger to record the victory. August 14, Hungary, before a delirious audience who chanted his name wildly, Schumacher won his 7th victory of the saison.En Belgium at Spa, we took the victory to Schumacher for another technicality, the board jabroc few millimeters being worn, we will award the victory to Hill. (This regulation was introduced in the GP D ' Germany) Michael Schumacher was suspended for two GP Next, Italy and Portugal. Both were won by Hill, who revived the race the drivers' championship. Hill was only one point of the rocket Schumacher. in Jerez de la Frontera, Europe, the pearl of the Rare F.1 [MAGIC] Michael Schumacher is back, an expected return of all his fans, all ... except Damon Hill. Schumacher on pole, he deliberately leaves Hill take orders for the first 14 laps. Then after the pit stops, Schumacher took the lead and never lose them. It exceeds the laggards quite incisive and decisive, eroding precious seconds to Damon Hill stuck in traffic. Schumacher driving like a God {In} Magic Senna as confirmed Christian Tortora. This ensures that the end of the race, Schumacher won the race for more than 30 seconds of eternal NUMBER 2: Damon Hill. Schumacher is now 5 points ahead of Hill with a certain psychological advantage.

Apprendre ce qu'était hier pour savoir aujourd'hui et faire demain... : HISTORIQUE F1.

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER est le Roi de la F1, jusqu'à preuve du contraire...Il est le plus grand de tous .Il est maintenant = LÉGENDE VIVANTE ...mais dans quelle conditon... ♥♥♥ [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:10:25

At Suzuka, Japan, November 5, 1994, everything seemed to favor
The god Schumacher. Even if it rained heavily,
Magic managed to get the pole. It was not without relying on
The genius of Frank Williams owner of Hill, connoisseur
Used a strategy worthy of the fine heads of F1.Williams did make
one stop at Hill boss Briatore, however, that Schumacher
Committed his only mistake of the season by arresting two times
Schummi. This is what ultimately deprive the Schumacher
Victory and allow Hill to win by a margin of 3.365 seconds.
Schumacher still on top of the drivers' championship
The priority of a small point. Without a doubt, Schumacher
Will be pumped up for the final round in Australia on
Circuit of Adelaide where he should be crowned champion
The 1994 edition of Formula 1!
November 12 on the circuit of Adelaide, the stage is set for a run at high nervous tension, to avoid the heart .. Mansell takes the pole in the single qualifying session. 2nd and 3rd Hill Schumacher Schumacher takes a quick start as he alone knows the conduct, maintaining the lead until the 35th lap when he misses a turn. After returning to track Hill believe they have the time, tried to surpass Schumacher, The doing so, the two protagonists cling, Hill and Schumacher breaking his suspension forced to retire, the two drivers are eliminated from the race leaving the victory to Nigel Mansell's teammate Hill. Schumacher thus becomes Champion of F1 Edition 1994 and the first German to win the coveted crown he dedicates to anyone other than Ayrton Senna: (Great loss for 1994!). In a press conference Michael Schumacher World Champion in 1994 declared:
JOURNALIST: Returning to you Michael, World Champion, the
1st German world champion in the championship's 45 year history
But I'm sure That there's a lot of people Including yourself Who
Would not Have Wished to see the championship Decided in this
Way?
MICHAEL: Certainly I mean it WAS a very great Battle Between Me
And Damon in the course of the race. Tough race and II have to say
He Has done a really good job DURING That race. We Both HAVING
Done mistakes and it was really thrilling for you at the outside. I
Have to say That I DID made some comments this year about Damon
That I've been half That Kind of Respect That I HAD maybe about
Somebody else admitted to aim I Have That I Was Wrong Because what
He Has done in the last two races in Particular and he must have done
Even Before a has-been proper and fantastic job! He has-been a great competitor and I'm Saying I'm sorry for what purpose I maybe I'd Said.i would like to congratulate for this good job he has done so far;
Nevertheless the purpose feeling about the championship, winning the
Nearly Championship which i wone Earlier this year and then go
Pen for a pair of races and Could not continue. Lost a lot of points.
Well, I thought: Now it's gonna be very very Tough and difficult to
Make this championship up again! And I'm just sitting here and
Wone it! It's, it's a dream! The emotions in me, I mean Nigel can talk about it . You can not really bring it outside, I Just have them here and can not express' em. NIGEL: It Would get better!
MICHAEL: It Would get better! I Must Say That really did well our
Team this year HAS done a really good job! They, with the Package We had available, we really squeezed out Hundred Percent There Was nothing left as you saw. We got more and more difficulty Towards the end of the season . They Have done a really good job and I'd like to thank people aim to thesis II have something special to say about this post-season. The season has been started really quiet i would say in Brazil Either Even or It Was A Good race! and then we came up to Imola and What Happened There Is just ... When I talk about Nightmare, Before then, I Have to say it's in Another direction. In all of us know what kind of feeling We had to Make about this, particularly for Ayrton as well for Roland and as Well for Karl what Happened in Monte Carlo. For Me It Was Clear That I always not gonna win the championship and it's Ayrton Who Is gonna win the championship.And he has not been there for the Last races and I'd like to take this championship and give it to Him Because He is the driver who should've win! He has the BEST Car! He is the best driver and that's my feeling about him! It Was Difficult at the time to show my feelings Because I'm not somebody Who likes to show the feelings to the outside view, and I was sored about it, and it's a right time now to Give something which I achieved and He Should Have Achieved and to give it to HIM ... Thank you! [In 1994 Michael Schumacher was one after the other two teammates Jyrki Jarvi-Letho and Jos Verstappen ... (NDG) Since the beginning of his career Schumacher since 1991 had has 6 different teammates because not competitive enough.]

Dernière édition par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 3:59:29, édité 2 fois

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:13:08

The 1995 season begins in the controversy in F1. But above all
Engine change at Benetton: they now have the
The Renault engine as Williams. Schumacher and Hill
Will have a car equivalent in strength. Michael saw the arrival
A new teammate Johnny Herbert. The first race is played March 26 in Sao Paolo Brazil. The new world champion
Michael Schumacher won the first of the first GP of the season. In 2nd is David Coulthard on Williams. The first two drivers are disqualified and consequently reclassified to a history of non-compliant oil tanker provided by the ELF to
FIA. On appeal, the FIA ​​but the reclassification removes the points
victory in the stables of two pilots who retain their points anyway. The 2nd GP to be held on April 9 in Argentina on the circuit Oscar A. Galvez, who gives victory to Damon Hill. However Schumacher knows the Wednesday before the race a tragedy that almost cost him his life. Magic indeed nearly drowned being forced to swim for an hour to save the friends who accompanied him on an excursion in scuba diving. Our champion is doing very honorably with the 3rd place on the podium. It thus leading 14 points against 10 of his eternal rival Damon Hill. The 3rd GP of the year takes place in San Marino, Italy on the Imola circuit. Damon Hill takes control of the championship due to an overrun of the world champion, Michael Schumacher, who made a driving error shortly after the release of the wells. Tires are cold Michael lost control and was picked up on the grass . He admitted his mistake just before the 4th GP reminding us he is human despite his immeasurable talent to Senna!
May 14, the F1 circus is transported to Spain, Catalunya circuit in Barcelona GP. Schumacher arrives with a deficit of 6 points. A Hollywood script is preparing. Schumacher led from start to finish the race collecting 10 points of victory but his teammate Johnny Herbert miraculously gets points for 2nd place, to the delight of Flavio Briatore, boss of Benetton- Renault. Damon Hill to ¼ lap to go see his gearbox stuck in the down ratios and 4th place finishes in not collecting the 3 points, making a difference with -6 points Schumacher, defending champion of 1994. Schumacher finds himself good first, 1 point difference between it and Damon to the delight of its unconditional supporters.
In Monte Carlo the Monaco circuit, May 28, 1995, Flavio Briatore still strategist there will still a stroke of genius. Indeed, Michael Schumacher wins the GP about 40 seconds Hill Flavio Briatore, boss of {magic} did make one less stop to Schumacher. The gap in the championship, leads Schumacher by 34 points against 29 for Hill. We turn then to Canada with a heart full of hope for the Benetton team.

In Montreal, Canada, at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on June 11, Schumacher wins another pole position. Everything is going perfectly until the 38th lap when he sees her driving drop in electrical controls. Jean Alesi on Ferrari won his first F1 victory after 92 GPQuant to Hill, he was forced to retire and Schumacher finished 5th harvest anyway the 2 points and away leading the championship. It is now seven points ahead of Hill.
In France, the Magny-Cours "God" Schumacher won another victory second: Damon Hill so "magic" Schummi now has 11 points ahead of Hill and ran away from his rivals.
England on the Silverstone circuit, controversy is common. Damon Hill, the crowd favorite because he comes home like a rabid dog and will do anything to win. He even forgets the rules and is really angry against our hero given its own setbacks since the beginning of the season. So the 30th lap he forced Schumacher to retire by hanging and leaving himself moreover PROOF. Gesture described by the world press of unsportsmanlike. Victory goes to Schumacher at Benetton teammate Johnny Herbert. The gap of 11 points remains unchanged.
In Grosser Pries Von Deutch Land, another scenario is preparing zany. Damon Hill in pole but will not stay very long track. After a complete round, there is oil on the track. The "God" flywheel "magic" Michael Schumacher knows but in return Damon Hill braking too late and sees his car unhooked, causing a multitude of 360 ', it picks up in the gravel trap before seeing his car s immobilize in the tire wall. Hill good Prince waves to the crowd as taking the whistling applause. Schumacher thereby becomes the first German F1 history to win in him creating hysteria among the crowd more than partisan. Schumacher now has a priority of 21 points on Damon Hill.
At the Hungarian Grand Prix at the Hungaroring, the steam is reversed. Hill, after the brilliant success of trials qualified Jacques Villeneuve at Williams feels transported and registered 10 points of victory Schumacher was forced to retire. Indeed, his car suffered a mechanical failure at 3 laps to go. Hill sees ahead of Schumacher shrink from 21 to 11 points. Good fight at Spa Francorchamps in perspective in Belgium on August 27.
At Spa, Schumacher claimed his 16th victory with a gift of the FIA a suspension of a GP suspended for allegedly preventing Hill from passing. Indeed came from the 16th position, he was victorious in miraculous ways, seeing the path open before him at progressively abandoning of his opponents. Schum Hill distance of 15 points! Hill concludes that guess where? Yes! In 2nd position. Surely the war will resume in Italy on the Monza circuit.
In Italy, at Monza on September 10 the fair takes between Schumacher and Hill. Latter making another blunder from Taki Inoue argued that inhibits and blocks the passage, apply the brakes too late and jump on Schumacher. The two protagonists are disqualified and Hill in turn receives a suspended sentence for having prevented Schumacher to continue taking it out of track. Johnny Herbert won his 2nd GP of the season this way.
Portugal, in Estoril, September 24, Williams hope that Damon Hill is close to Schumacher! To his disappointment, David Coulthard, relieved of his duties by Frank Williams himself won his first GP in just his 33th GP Williams anxious questions as to whether he fired the right driver! Meanwhile, Schumacher continues to move away from the top league with 17 points ahead of Hill.

In-Grosser Pries Von Von Europa Nürburgring, Schumacher still triumph to the delight of his supporters! Hill for his part, finds himself in a tire wall after losing control of his car over the curbs of the German circuit: Nurburgring. Schumacher scored 27 points clear at the top of the league that becomes almost a formality to win for 2nd year.
In Aida, Japan in the Pacific GP 22 October 1995, Michael Schumacher confirms its second coronation, being crowned World Champion and won with panache GP 83 laps. Helped by his stable which offers two positions during a refueling and with his talent alien rocket, Schumacher has a gap of 18 seconds on Coulthard and after a 3rd pit stop, he came out with 4 seconds more than Coulthard, so he won with the GP. 14.920 sec. the young Scot. Ah yes! Damon Hill finished 3rd. Schumacher is now no pressure we promise to action for the last GP
At Suzuka, Japan, October 28, 1995, Schumacher won the tenth pole of his career. He is leading the race from start to finish although Alesi has made him a very close battle, until his Ferrari engine broke. Schumacher triumphantly again took the opportunity to tie the game Nigel Mansell in 1993 with nine wins in a season. To remember the funny side of this event, the Williams-Renault of Hill and Coulthard were both taken to kangaroos. (Did they wait to be in Australia?) Anyway, they always wanted to go play in the gravel traps before giving up the ghost, the head of champion our favorite live even laughed at display. See you for the last GP in Adelaide yes! Spot kangaroos in Australia.
November 11, Australia, the Adelaide circuit where nothing is definitely logic, we had a scare when he saw Mika Häkkinen to a very violent overrun. The pictures were horrible to watch when the head was Mika all edges on all sides. He was taken to hospital and he escaped miraculously without problems to the brain and without too much difficulty in all! In the non-logisme race continues, there's a bunch of dropouts and as the RCMP, Damon Hill, late won the GP Still, he kept his promise of early season success by saying a 2nd championship, Michael Schumacher is now double world champion ... His next challenge, and it's size, it is called ... FERRARI ...

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:15:16

In preparation for the 1996 season, our hero Michael Schumacher
spoke to say that since joining
Ferrari team 3rd class on paper, concede his crown
Damon Hill, a season, time of work to do
evolve very Capricious} {Ferrari! We hoped one or
two wins.

The 1996 season begins on a new circuit: the Albert Park
in Melbourne, Australia now replace the circuit
From Adelaide. Villeneuve in F1 newcomer very nearly
record his first victory had it not been a power loss
its engine, Damon Hill would never have won the first GP
the 1996 season. So Damon Hill's victory, but victory
psychological teammate Jacques Villeneuve at Williams.
Ferrari teammate Eddie Irvine of our hero ends good
3rd with the very slow Schummi Ferrari is forced to abandon
in the 32th round of an oil leak at freins.L hell
is started for Schumacher.

In Sao Paolo Brazil, the ordeal continues. Schumacher finished in
3rd position a feat considering the slowness of its obvious
Ferrari. Damon Hill won a second win and end at 1 lap
lead to Schumacher.

Argentine GP at the circuit Oscar Galvez Alexander, Damon
Hill continues its winning streak while Eddie Irvine
mark the points earned him the fifth position. Second drop
Schumacher.

Before the fourth GP. of the season, Ferrari is installing a new V10 engine. It pays a little! Indeed, the European GP at the Nurburgring, emerging a little Schumacher finishing second in the sprint fortunately no longer than a few milliseconds on the winner Jacques Villeneuve who arrives at a stable winner early in his career. The hope is dawning on the horizon for our hero.
GP at Imola, the fifth of the season on the circuit of the inventor
Enzo Ferrari Schumacher finished in second position 16 seconds
just behind Hill. Better and better for Ferrari who sees
some reliability to settle and improve it in the judgments
wells.
In Monaco, Monte Carlo site of the 6th PM, Schumacher gets
His first pole position with Ferrari to the delight of his boss
Jean Todt, but a champion always commits an error by
Season. It was at the start after a few turns, Schumacher
caress a vibrator a little too close and ends up in the
metal edging Monaco circuit. Damon Hill for his
seen from the engine of his Williams-Renault jump to 40 and some
Tours. Any crazy that this race was, surprise on the podium, first
victory for Ligier in 1981 with Olivier Panis. No
change at the top league since Villeneuve
hanging by a Badoer too impetuous. See you at
Barcelona at the Circuit de Catalunya.

GP at Barcelona at the Circuit de Catalunya, the impossible
place in conditions of appalling track. Schumacher
starts on the 3rd position on the grid départ.Schumacher has problems with the gearbox that gets stuck long enough to make him lose a few positions and it goes down and ends up 8th 8476 seconds behind Villeneuve, leader of the moment . Therefore, he prepares his comeback. His self becomes perfect and two laps later, he was third. It exceeds one after Alesi and Villeneuve in a few turns, the regular and seized control of the race and never lose it. Hill released three times in track and abandoned. Meanwhile, Schumacher fights literally with his Ferrari in a pouring rain and actually beyond all doubt: {The race of his career!} Slippage controlled rough in almost every corners. His Ferrari loses even a few cylinders ending up at 8 or 9 cylinders. Schumacher said in an interview that he has led it to victory literally his Ferrari!
He drove brilliantly as a God as an alien for
earn his first victory for Ferrari. Victory with
plume to 43 seconds before the whole set! Jean Todt, the boss
Our hero is copiously showered with champagne by our
Heroes! But back to the race itself. I wrote an article
F1 in my books: * 1ST * VICTORY WITH SCHUMACHER
FERRARI! (It only took seven races!)
In Catalunya, Barcelona, ​​Spain, June 2, 1996, Michael
Schumacher signs his first victory for Scuderia Ferrari
close to 17 points and the championship lead held
by Damon Hill.
The weather was awful at the Circuit de Catalunya. Schummi
third party in the sixth position is found after the first corner.
His gearbox does not switch fast enough, but after
have successively passed Alesi and Villeneuve, he seized
the first position on the 11th of 67 laps to go. Ironically, Hill
leaves the runway at the same time. Schumacher, the dominant alien
this Grand Prix in the pouring rain and will not be disturbed by
thereafter.
Leading masterfully and Imperial with panache and a little
luck (no longer than 8 or 9-cylinder engine's) our
magician ends of the steering wheel to 46 seconds ahead of Alesi very
delight of Jean Todt, the boss who is constantly taking in
his arms which our hero is out of all doubt: a God of Driving. In interview after the race, Schumacher tells us that there will be a new gearbox and a much stronger nose on his car and raised in Montreal, Canada. All hopes are therefore permitted!
Sunday 16 June 1996 Canadian GP, ​​disaster for Schumacher, who had still managed a third position on the starting grid. Initially precisely, it stalls the engine and is obliged to take up last on the grid out. Finally it must give up because after a pit stop bits of his Ferrari abandoned the vehicle at the pit exit. Ferrari, Ferrari, when will you be trusted?? Hill won his side the win followed Villeneuve.

At Magny-Cours in France GP, Schumacher wins
the pole but the troubles are picking on Ferrari. In the tower
Training, leaving the engine explodes Hill and Villeneuve finish
First and second in their usual positions for 1996. Ferrari, Ferrari,
Ferrari's misery when will you live up to your driver?

In England you know the song that says three strokes
and then leave? This is what we know in fact little
Ferrari close. Disaster! Disaster! Disaster! Schumacher leaves the 4th round stuck in 6th speed, however, that Irvine has a blown engine on lap 6 ... Ferrari, Ferrari, and disastrous cow, when will you know who is your driver??? When will you honor him?? During that time Villeneuve earns a second victory.

At Hockenheim Ferrari, you allow Schumacher to finish 4th
points but, when will you fast?? You hang the leg
and Schumacher is only 4th in the championship
conductors because of you! FERRARI SHAME ON YOU! Hill
claimed his seventh victory is 21 points and Villeneuve as for you?

On the Hungaroring in Hungary, Ferrari, Ferrari disgusted you have your driver. You make him the dishonor of you to stop three laps remaining. Schumacher is patient with you! Meanwhile, Hill and Villeneuve the first second of the championship are
Builders in Williams, championship repatriated after one year at Benetton-Renault. Jean Alesi pass Michael Schumacher in the championship drivers. At points it is 35 against 29 for Schumacher. Shame on you like your Ferrari Schumacher yet! When will you give him love?

At Spa Francorchamps in Belgium Almost the home of Michael
Schumacher. Indeed, Schumacher began his career with Jordan
on this circuit in 1991 and in 1992 won his first Grand Prix
In yourself. In 1995 again, again and again victorious. In tests
Friday, Schumacher injured his knee. He will start third in the
grid. An accident in Jos Verstappen from Arrows combined with an incredible mess in the pits and Schumacher Williams is at the top of the race. Head will keep it until the finish as Ferrari, Ferrari, you're awake to give a victory to your hero. The récompenseras you yourself still in Italy?
In Italy the Circuit Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Ferrari that you're well! Schumacher you start to tame it or correct your countless defects? Maybe because you are in yourself? Nevertheless, Friday testing, Ferrari, Ferrari, you're the best with your Schumacher seems to slowly win your heart! In the race, 3rd party, you hold out until now. Would you becoming reliable? You wake up you happiness after Gilles Villeneuve in another life, another decade? You give Schumacher another victory. Finally! you recognize that you as a driver for nothing less than God! However the collapse Williams, Hill and Villeneuve the 5th round the son is not worthy of winning at Monza ended up 7th. Ferrari thank you! Thank you Italy! Can you repeat the experience in Portugal?

Yeah! we can not win every time. 4th Party Ferrari, you allow your hero an ever and he finished 3rd. Kudos to you! given that Williams was shocked that they do only mediocre performances, completing 1 and 2. Villeneuve is nine points of Hill who still leads the championship. Still, all the best in Japan Villeneuve and Ferrari finished 2nd in Japan so far as Villeneuve wins the title, if not end the season in style with a win ... Why not?
Thank you in Portugal at the Estoril circuit for 3rd place!

Now, Japan. After four years of waiting and especially with
more realistic predictions than our hero, Michael Schumacher,
Damon Hill takes his title of World Champion for 1996, just one year as Hill goes home Arrows Yamaha
Tom Walkinshaw Racing, therefore, a lot of changes in
outlook for 1997. The first season ends Villeneuve
by a vice-championship winning car through what the Williams-Renault, he was very lucky! the surprise
against all odds is the third in our double-champion
Michael Schumacher in the world and especially a nice 2nd place
Ferrari for you with that I start doing friend-friend! thanks to
you Ferrari, Ferrari all hopes are for 1997
your driver that you hold dear: Michael Schumacher!

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:22:33

After a promising 1996 season, a third position
drivers' championship, all hopes are for the
1997 season for Michael Schumacher and Ferrari! Our champion
we said it would aim for a championship in 1997. Season
begins with a victory of David Coulthard of McLaren Mercedes
Benz. Surprisingly enough, for that matter! That said, our hero ends good
3rd and this is explained by the fact that Ferrari, Ferrari, you must keep
slow your engine last year! Fortunately Villeneuve
abandoned in Albert Park. The second G.P. in Brazil, initially accident
Villeneuve red flag and promoting a successful second
perfect start to fly to the victory. Our hero ends
Fifth, currently occupying 2nd place tie behind it
are Coulthard and Villeneuve. In Argentina, Villeneuve argument
a race worthy in spite of gastroenteritis, he wins.
Schumacher was forced to retire due to clash with
Barrichello. Moreover, he suffered a bad decision
Commissioners who use the safety car rather than ordering a
red flag for a possible redeparture of the race. Despite this,
Eddie Irvine, a teammate of our hero reaps the points of the second
Position, valuable for Ferrari. Ralf, the younger brother of our hero
finished 3rd.
At the Enzo and Dino Ferrari in Italy, the fourth race of the season, Schumacher finished second always good. The end of the race is to be intoxicating because it finishes in the sprint when victory finally falls to Heinz Harald Frentzen who won his first GP Life at its 52nd GP Villeneuve was forced to retire, his gearbox gives way to lap 41 and tightens the top ranking. Schumacher is now only 6 points Villeneuve.
Monaco GP site of the 5th of the season and 90th career for our GP Champion, the track is hated by Villeneuve who loves him back
Indeed. It's raining lightly at the start so that the genius of
Jean Todt and patron of our hero and our hero himself decide
go on rain tires, however, that Williams ordered his two
pilots to go on "slick". Frentzen wins the pole, Schumacher
hand at his side. From the outset our champion took command
never to lose it. Leading as only he knows the
making under conditions of rain, and before he takes away all his
competitors, well, it seemed to young children. Villeneuve
abandoned on lap 18 after a suspension failure and Frentzen
doing the same in the 46th round. All other skaters play
art on wheels, however, that Schumacher makes us a
scare by going straight to Sainte Devote. Reacting to the
speed of a rocket, he made a 360 'forced to give Ferrari its
on the track and yet he still leads his rivals in 1 minute
13 seconds before all. And, like a God celebrating his 90th GP, it
ends and moreover winner Jacques Villeneuve dethroned and captured the championship lead by 4 points. Adding insult to injury, finished third and Irvine Ferrari, Ferrari, you lead the constructors' championship by 8 points. Patrick Head of Williams and Renault are absolutely furious behind the scenes! Furious at your success! Hold on Ferrari, I'm behind you!
In Catalunya, Barcelona Villeneuve turned the tide and win the GP despite a stomach flu. he drives pretty well! Schumacher finished fourth despite a Ferrari undriveable. Villeneuve leads by 3 points before Montreal. The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve's Williams-Renault disadvantage and favor Ferrari.
Montreal, June 15, 1997, there has for Villeneuve at his house, however, Schumacher sees him smile a chance. In the second round, Villeneuve wins in Quebec just before shift start-finish line. This is only the beginning of the story. Ukyo Katayama is a spin, engine stalled in a turn when he finds himself opposite direction to traffic. First output of the Safety Car. Ralf Schumacher sees the young get his car like a rocket after a long straight line race is over for him while Michael is in control of the race. Too many pit stops, Coulthard took the front temporarily until his second stop and to hold it or its engine, Schumacher takes the lead, however, Olivier Panis suffered a break on his car. After missing a turn, it leaves the ideal trajectory and will sink at full speed into a tire wall or simply that there was no cement behind. Result he breaks a leg quite severely. The race is neutralized by the time Schumacher returned to head. Second appearance of the safety car on lap 56 of 52 where one finally decides to stop PROOF. Panis was taken to hospital, however, that our hero sees the victory befall it. Happy with 10 points in the standings gives him a priority of 7 points but the atmosphere is not at the party. The champagne is not cut and we leave the heart filled with hope for France at the Magny Cours
June 29!
At Magny Cours in France on June 29, Ferrari, Ferrari thank the baby Jesus, you are good and your first driver also!
Expensive Ferrari that won my heart, you did your driver
again a winner in France. Indeed, Schumacher led splendidly despite the mood swings of Mother Nature Leading from start to finish, and quite comfortable with the championship 14 points ahead of Villeneuve forced to undergo an adjustment and poor strategies of the emperor Williams. Ferrari darling is ready for Silverstone at Williams! Show yourself to new imperial, you know, you have a God who leads you, do not disappoint!
At Silverstone, damned spot for Schumacher, Ferrari and crack your engine Schum Abandon; Villeneuve wins in his land "williamiennes"! Schumacher has only four points ahead of Villeneuve.
GP at Hockenheim, July 27, finished second behind Berger Schummi while Villeneuve abandon: head to tail. Schum takes 10 point lead over the upstart Villeneuve.
Hungary August 10, Villeneuve won the fourth and Schum keeps a slim 3 point lead.
At Spa Francorchamps on August 24 Almost the Schumacher's home wins to 26 seconds ahead of Fisichella Villeneuve raises a point but because of a non-compliant fuel, Hakkinen and Villeneuve sees himself disqualified eventually will raise two points. It will 11 points behind Schum anyway.
In Italy, the two protagonists do not rage, Villeneuve fifth and sixth while Schumacher Coulthard gets the win.
In Austria on September 21, Villeneuve and Schumacher wins 6th ends.
September 28, at the Nurburgring, Germany 100th GP Schumacher, he abandoned while Villeneuve wins and leads the championship by 9 points. It helps when Ralf Schumacher out of track at the start ...
October 12 at Suzuka in Japan, Schumacher wins the battle raging ahead of Villeneuve a thin point with one race to go. Villeneuve would have ranked fifth but he was suspended from the GP for failure to comply with a yellow flag for testing on Saturday morning. Villeneuve is under suspension of a suspended GP could not afford without losing the error of his 2 points 5th place for the benefit of Häkkinen who sees this as a back elevator

. In GP Jerez de la Frontera, October 26 the drama happens. Michael Schumacher out of desperation hangs Villeneuve who will fly to the only coronation of his career. It is said that every year, but a champion is crowned the champion of the year is not always of the caliber of a true champion. This is the case for Jacques Villeneuve for the 1997 season. Without his father, Villeneuve would never have been chosen to work in Formula 1 ... Because of his desperate hook, Schumacher lost his title of vice champion in 1997 but retains his points collected in 1997, which is, it must be said a little "flick" Go, strongly in 1998!

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:24:25

The 1998 season looks promising after a missed for almost as
Michael Schumacher. The season opens in Melbourne on March 8
on the Albert Park circuit. Schumacher was forced to retire from the
6th round. Its engine had jumped because of a rise in
Sudden temperature. Mika Hakkinen takes off with first victory
of the season.
March 29, Brazil, Sao Paulo's Interlagos circuit, Hakkinen recorded a second victory while Schumacher won only the third position, the engine being too slow.
April 12, in Buenos Aires in Argentina after the double slap
Suffered by Ferrari, we force our hero, Michael Schumacher
To test private. Tests that will bear fruit because for
The race, he sticks to one second to turn and Häkkinen wins
Victory despite two errors in the race due to rain, it keeps the lead
Hakkinen finished second and Irvine third good and Jean Todt is raised by
Irvine and Schumacher on the podium.
April 26 in San Marino on the Imola circuit, David Coulthard won a first victory however that Schumacher and Hakkinen finished second abandoned the race due to gearbox. Hakkinen: 26, Coulthard: 23 And Schumacher: 20.
May 10 in Barcelona Spain, Häkkinen is a rider and won his third win of the season while the Schumacher scoop 10 seconds penalty for driving too fast in the pits and ends right before the third MC Laren.
McLaren. : Häkkinen: 36, Coulthard: Schumacher 29 and: 24.
May 24, the circuit of Monaco, Schumacher and Hakkinen fourth party first Schumacher hangs by Alexandr Wurz and is forced to retire while Hakkinen and Coulthard finished one and two, they stray into the championship lead .46, 29 Schumacher blocks and 24 points.
On June 7, In Canada, crossing the ocean gives wings to the prancing horse of Ferrari. Schumacher third party, won the Grand Prix Du Canada. While McLaren collapse. The championship is closing: Häkkinen: 46, Schumacher and Coulthard 34: 29.
June 28, France, Magny Cours, Schum is the second in the grid. Ferrari is becoming closer to McLaren. Schumacher and Häkkinen exceeds Irvine got the better of Coulthard to allow Ferrari to record a double. Schumacher flew over the French circuit while Hakkinen made a mistake and is trying desperately to overcome Irvine until the end to finish third. Topping: Häkkinen: 50, Schumacher and Coulthard 44: 30.
On 12 July at Silverstone oh Miracle! Schumacher knows finally the victory! This is due to the rain. Häkkinen commits two serious errors in the race, however, that Schumacher is perfect, he finished over 20 seconds Häkkinen who nevertheless led to 30 seconds before the storm. Championship: Häkkinen: 56, Schumacher and Coulthard 54 to 30 blocks.
July 26 in Austria, the 10th race of the season, Häkkinen stands apart and won the GP due to an error Schumacher leaves the runway, pit stops, and eventually ends up last good third behind Hakkinen and Coulthard.: Hakkinen: Schumacher 66: 58 and Coulthard 36.
On August 2, Germany in Hockenheim, Schumacher experienced a very bad qualifying ninth and hand. Häkkinen Coulthard a two-out to the grid. Schumacher whip throughout
the race to finish fifth. Häkkinen and Coulthard a two reaping a double McLaren. Hakkinen: 76, Schumacher 60, Coulthard: 42.

August 16, on the Hungaroring in Hungary, Schumacher third hand,
Hakkinen wins another pole. The genius of race allied to
Immense talent of Michael Schumacher stuck behind Coulthard being from 2 to 3 stops in the pits for Schumacher combined with troubles experienced by Häkkinen and Coulthard who finished sixth second allow Schumacher to win.: Häkkinen: 70, Schumacher and Coulthard 70: 48.
August 30 at Spa Francorchamps victory goes to Damon Hill so unexpected. Indeed, Coulthard Schum hanging which will see his chance of victory fly. No changes in the Championship.
One is transported to Monza, September 13 on the Enzo and Dino Ferrari circuit. Schumacher knows a trick of the Hat: Pole, Fastest lap in the race and wins. Hakkinen finished fourth and the two protagonists find themselves with an Equal Perfect 80 points each. Coulthard has dropped to 48 points. September 27 at the Nurburgring, Mika Hakkinen third hand and knows victory. Schumacher in pole and finished second. For the first time in his life, Mika Hakkinen has accomplished the feat to resist Schumacher and Irvine. Häkkinen won his victory with panache before Schumacher who was fighting with his mount.
At Suzuka last race of the season, November 1, Part Schumacher on pole, Hakkinen is second. After two failed starts, Schumacher's engine block and is forced to go back of the grid. Schumacher will make a great recovery until the third position before the final act where he spent the debris left by the track
Toranosuke Takagi and Esteban Tuero ... Its tire burst. Mika
Häkkinen won the victory and the championship of the world
For 1998 to 100 points against 86 for Schumacher. Bravo!
At Mika Hakkinen who is not champion Jacques Villeneuve or Hill And who won the title with his one and only talent that has
Not a dad in front of him! Michael Schumacher: Vice
World Champion ... Strongly in 1999 ...

The year 1999 is full of Hope yet for Ferrari and Schumacher won the championship thanks to the Vice in 1998.
March 7 in Melbourne, site of the first GP of the season sees a big surprise on the first step of the podium. Eddie Irvine Won the first G.P., season. Schumacher finished eighth and the world champion title: Mika Hakkinen was forced to retire due to a faulty accelerator.
The 2nd GP, we conducted April 11 at Interlagos. Häkkinen reaps the victory points while Schumacher finished second. Irvine finished fifth and leads with 12 points against 10 for the defending champion.
May 2 at Imola, Schumacher recorded his first win of the season and took the championship lead with 16 points against 12 for 10 for Irvine and Hakkinen.
May 16 in Monaco, where McLaren has its silver arrows, Ferrari
Driver has its gold! Mika Häkkinen in pole but is
Schumacher overwhelmed by the rocket before the first bend of the circuit
Monaco and won with a lead of thirty seconds
Irvine who finished second and third Häkkinen. Schumacher: 26, Irvine 18 and Häkkinen: 14.
May 30 in Barcelona, ​​Häkkinen avenge her honor and turned the tide by winning the GP, Schumacher finished third and fourth Irvine. Championship: Schumacher: 30, Häkkinen: 24, and Irvine 21.

June 13 in Montreal Michael Schumacher enjoys a visit to Tadoussac, where he sees the whales but he abandoned the race after 29 laps. Mika wins more serious, him the victory. Irvine finished third. Rating: Hakkinen: Schumacher 34: 30, Irvine 25.

June 27 in France, Schumacher will record two more points. The victory échoira Heinz Harald Frentzen. Häkkinen for its part will finish second and sixth Irvine. Häkkinen: 40, Schumacher and Irvine 32: 26.
On July 11, we arrive at Silverstone in England. Silverstone of doom who always takes you to Schumacher. Our hero is badly wounded. It came in front of a wall of tires at 107 km / h depending on the telemetry of Ferrari. RESULT: double fracture to his right leg at the tibia and fibula. Michael Schumacher} {Magic will be out until October 17 Sepang ... Our hero is glad to be alive and wants to enjoy! Eddie Irvine for the rest of the Championship! Ferrari, Ferrari Woe, you who have derided ROI conductors, you have in your bosom Edmund Irvine can still Save your honor. I hope you do not traiteras with hatred and you permettras him to defeat the now dangerous Häkkinen. Hosts as they should Mika Salo! It should not be a zero, especially since it takes the place of our heroes!
July 25 at A1 Ring in Austria, Edmund Irvine won his first GP title in a Ferrari driver NUMBER while Hakkinen finished third. RESULT: Häkkinen: Irvine 44 and 42.

August 1 at Hockenheim, with a doubled Ferrari Salo and Irvine! Häkkinen erred is eliminating itself. Emotions run high and intrusive cameras Häkkinen surprise in the woods while German cry. This very human Mika here! RESULT: Irvine: 52, Häkkinen: 44. The colorful Irvine said that Mika Salo had been the star that day!
From the GP Hungary August 15, Häkkinen is a proud driver and returns
Strength and win the race. Irvine still third. Results: Irvine: 56, Mika: 54.
August 29 at Spa Francorchamps Häkkinen second. Irvine 4eChampionnat: Häkkinen: 60, Irvine 59.
September 12 at Monza, Irvine marks the point of separating Mika Häkkinen who do not finish the race. Apiece with 60 points each.
September 26 at the Nurburgring, Häkkinen with two points of the
5th position back in the lead with 42 points against 40 for Irvine. The
October 17 at Sepang back stage of our heroes: Michael
Schumacher. Forced to play second fiddle, with Schumacher
Irvine to win that leads Hakkinen by 70 points
Against 66. The final takes place at Suzuka on October 31. Under cover
In third place for Irvine and a victory for Hakkinen,
Mika Häkkinen is crowned World Champion for the 1999!
It thereby becomes double champion in 1998 and 1999.
Schumacher despite an absence of five Grand Prix ends good
Fifth with 44 points. Irvine is vice world champion and
Said goodbye to Ferrari. Michael Schumacher says ready for the
2000 season where he will have a new teammate Rubens Barrichello would have been his first choice when he arrived in 1996 with Ferrari ...

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:27:13

n preparation for the 2000 season, our hero: Michael Schumacher we promise a season of victories having for the result and the Drivers' Championship for manufacturers. He reveals that the Ferrari F1 2000 is an ideal car to drive and it feels very comfortable. It sets the bar very high!
On 12 March 2000, at Albert Park circuit in Melbourne on 1 site
GP of the season, McLaren 1 and 2 to leave the starting line.
Reliability is not there and the two pilots see their engines sautéed
In the 11th and 18th round. Michael Schumacher, our hero climbs the top
Ferrari, Ferrari would you worry that a friend of Schumacher
Which you hold dear and that is the God of drivers! You make him
Win the race and you allow the newcomer Rubens Barrichello
Finished second. Thank Ferrari! Melbourne thank you! you stop
Turn a deaf; Schumacher: 10 Barrichello: Ferrari 6 and 16
McLaren 0! I wish you to inform us of such good
Result in Brazil in Sao Paulo!

March 26, 2000 at the Interlagos circuit in Sao Paulo Brazil
Ferrari, Ferrari finally my heart! you know the love of your
Driver Michael Schumacher, and you give him wings, you
The second one to bring him victory, however you do default
Barrichello, the new kid Rubinho was at his house in Brazil. What
So be on the track with your Schumacher, you are imperial, almost
Royal, however, that Benetton hard points in the second position
Following the disqualification of McLaren of Coulthard non-
Complies with the FIA ​​regulations for a spoiler too low
7 mm. It is hatred for Hakkinen and McLaren who sees losses
On the oil be her undoing quite useful to you dear Ferrari. You are
Champions Ferrari, Ferrari 26 points against 8 for Benetton and
McLaren are still not there! Appointment with yourself the
April 9 at the Enzo and Dino Ferrari!
April 9 at the Enzo and Dino Ferrari at Imola in Italy, Ferrari, Ferrari you allow your driver, Michael Schumacher
Who loves you with all his heart to another victory and you
Allows even small new Rubinho to move to second
Classification of drivers. The Genius of Ross Brawn helping the last stop paying, Schumacher walks away with 21 points ahead of McLaren Rubinho however, that wake up and go to six points with Hakkinen and Coulthard 4 points. McLaren is left with 29 points and Villeneuve garners you points in the fifth position. Ferrari, Ferrari, you are full of magic. I hope it will be at Silverstone in England or you hurt Schumacher last year!

April 23 at Silverstone in England, we can not win
Every time! in enemy territory at Silverstone, the McLaren
Finding their way to victory with Coulthard: first Häkkinen: 2. Our hero ends still good third by collecting valuable
Points for the championship.

May 7, 2000 at Circuit de Catalunya in Spain Häkkinen
Claimed his first win of the season but our hero reaps
Two small points that earned him the fifth position. Ferrari, darling, do
Not let go especially in 15 days you will make yourself land
Your Schumacher who you really want to heart!
At the Nurburgring. May 21, 2000 in the Grand Prix of Europe at the Nurburgring in Germany, land of our heroes ... The Lord is good! May the Lord it is nice! IT RAINS ... And who says weatherman says part of Fun for our lord the F1! Our Schumacher, who else? Second hand on the starting grid but exceeds the Regular Häkkinen on lap 11 before the rain. It will increase, the rain came, his advance to the point that only Mika Hakkinen on the end
Same lap as him, the other being a Beginners figure of around
And more behind! Ferrari, you've Done Schumacher a friend
You greatly cherished by defeating him on his land, he is more than proud! will you be able to repeat in 15 days and to add 18 points as your Lord on the Finnish? This is not anything 4 wins in 6 races! 5 and 7 we arrive at Imperial in Montreal!

On June 4 in Monaco, David Coulthard is a winner thanks to
Mechanical failure of the second Ferrari this season. I hope this will be the
Last! What will you do in Montreal?

June 18 in Montreal at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Ferrari, Ferrari Youppi! You allow Schumacher and Barrichello to record another double 1 and 2 you brings new and no less than 22 points at Schumacher, our hero leading the championship. By doing so, you allow Michael Schumacher to make a record by making him win a 4th victory in Montreal. It is quite Imperial Imperial Ferrari and you are! repeats in France to increase your advance so that the finish of the season champion are you and your sacred crown coveted! You deserve it
so!
On July 2, 2000, in France at Magny Cours, Schum
Was leader and your engine is blown. One can forgive it happens
Rarely, however, that Coulthard and Hakkinen took the opportunity to
1 and 2 and make your new Rubens Barrichello finished third good.
However, you leave with 12 points ahead for Schumacher
5 points for you Ferrari! I hope you redresseras on
A1 Ring in Spielberg, Austria!

On 16 July 2000 in Austria Ricardo Zonta overestimating its
Meager talent fate of our hero track that is not good
Mood and understandably! Dear Ferrari, you allow Barrichello
To win a third position but because of Zonta, you lose the first
Rank builders but Schumacher still has 6 points
Among drivers in advance! Ah yes! Hakkinen and Coulthard 1
2 win the race. Ferrari, you will you take it at Schumacher
In Germany at Hockenheim in 15 days?
July 30, 2000, on the Hockenheimring, Germany Home of Michael Schumacher, Giancarlo Fisichella made a fool of himself by hanging Schumacher (him again!) However that Ferrari Honey, you allow Barrichello to win his first career victory after 123 races for him. He is so moved that tears Cry to hot on the podium and all journalists Present rejoice together so it is nice that there Rubinho! Thanks to him, our hero is always the first in the championship with two points ahead of Small Coulthard and Hakkinen equal to 54 pts. Each. Ferrari, you now have six points behind McLaren's new Sovereign. Can you give one to your favorite Schumacher and a shot of pride for you to regain the lead in 15 days in Hungary?

On August 13, 2000 in Budapest, Hungary on Hungaroring circuit,
What's more disappointing to me that you Ferrari! Ah! Schumacher finishes
Second but my hatred now leads Schumacher by Häkkinen
2 points. However, you were close to 1 point of McLaren ...
Try to do better at Spa Francorchamps eh!

On 27 August 2000, held from 13th GP of the season at Spa, Ferrari
Woe, you dishonor your drivers. Barrichello is down
Dry and must be abandoned and overtaken by Schumacher
Häkkinen and second ends, however, that McLaren is away
Leading manufacturers ... Do not you have a little pride Ferrari?
I hope you montreras you want us to thy honor and
Schumacher in 15 days in Italy now!

10 September 2000 in Monza, Italy land of Ferrari, a good
Anger, it feels good! It has placed you in the bath. Schumacher tone
Driver that you want to heart returned to winning ways and can
Hope for the championship is more than 2 points of Hakkinen.
Monza, you allow Schumacher D'match victories with Senna
41 wins and it makes you that much! You're a victim after Monza
The slaughter of the second turn, a Fireman Killed and our beloved Schumacher hate that! He collapses in tears during the press conference after the race So before the whole world that he has a heart with goodness! Ferrari, you can see he loves you, he welcomes you as an individual with a real soul and a body like your creator Enzo Ferrari! What better than to give it another great victory at Indianapolis in the U.S. to show him that you could cherish, too!

On 24 September 2000 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indiana
United States of America, Mr. Enzo Ferrari, the beyond, I think you finally understand the love of your drivers specifically that of Schumacher in which you hold dear. You also take back your Honour! Indeed, you allow Ferrari Schumacher and Barrichello dear to win the race in position 1 and 2! A beautiful double! Schumacher reaps the 10 points of victory
However those that Rubinho reaps the second position. For
This time, it is the debacle at McLaren, Coulthard anticipates the
Start and was penalized 10 seconds for wells not without failing
Schumacher hang before going! He does not finish better
As fifth, however, that Häkkinen is the heat behind its
Mercedes goddess who burns her ass while jumping! Whatever the
Is, the return of F1 in the States, your name will be expensive Ferrari
Always written as the Scuderia who triumphed in the states! Proud Of you, I am, and I hope you will continue well in Japan in 15 days!

8 October 2000, at Suzuka in Japan, Ferrari, Ferrari darling,
Finally you got it! Schumacher to which you hold dear and for which
You now want to heart Now is the Lord of F1!
He was crowned World Champion driver! Tries to
Do the same in Malaysia and Gagne manufacturers, you
Merits in honor of your builder: Mr. Enzo Ferrari who created you!
October 22, 2000 at Sepang in Malaysia FERRARI champion
World of 2000, you make Michael Schumacher, a
Triple World Champion in F1! You will bear the next year
NUMBER 1! TRIPLE CHAMPION MICHAEL SCHUMACHER
PILOT IN WORLD! FERRARI CHAMPION
MANUFACTURERS! Youppi! Thank you Malaysia!
Mika Häkkinen 2 X Champion, bows on stage as an artist
Having played his last public act and thanking her! He congratulated the
Triple World Champion F1: Michael Schumacher!

Update career: MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

10th Season in Formula 1.

G.P in Career: 143.
Victories ............: 44/Prost: 51.
Points .................: 678/Prost: 798 ½.
Podiums .............: 83/Prost: 106.
Poles ...................: 32/Prost and Clark: 33. / Senna: 65.
Championships ...: [3] in 1994, 1995.2000.
Equality in the championship: Jack Harald, Jackie Stewart, Niki Lauda, ​​Nelson Piquet, Ayrton Senna Da Silva and ...
MICHAEL SCHUMACHER
RECORDS:
+ * 3rd youngest winner at 23 years and 240 days (1994).
+ * 2nd youngest champion in 1994.
* Younger Double Champion: 1995
* FIRST German Champion of F1.
To achieve 4x champion: Prost. 5 x champion Juan Manuel Fangio, from Argentina!

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:29:34

SEASON 2001:
Before the start of the season our 3 X World Champion Michael Schumacher, predicts a conquest of the world championship, that promise! Ferrari with Michael Schumacher wins a first victory without being disturbed by anyone. Rubens, meanwhile, picks up the points in the third position which allows you to get baby Ferrari 14 points against six for McLaren in favor of the second position Coulthard. Villeneuve made a quite spectacular crash, he escapes with bruises on the back but a scrap of his car causes the death of a marshal. This is not the joy on the podium and that's understandable ... Go, Thanks Australia, go to Malaysia.

March 18, 2001, in Malaysia, what folly Ferrari in the rain
Honey, you allow yourself even a few trips and you give to the emperor of F1 Michael Schumacher, the joy of approaching his dream of conquest of a fourth title with another victory! For others, they skate the rain came and Rubinho recorded another fine second position! Thank you Malaysia! Visit to Brazil
April 1.

April 1 in Brazil, Ferrari, darling you're not gentle with
Rubinho yet his home. It takes a run, goes to his
Mule to finally leave the 2nd round. You allow your
Emperor to record a second position and 6 points in connection therewith
En route to his ultimate dream: the equalization of four championships
Prost. David Coulthard recording a first victory, he is far ahead
, Häkkinen has only 1 point but it is only 6 points
Schumacher. We will be your land, expensive Ferrari in 15
Days. Will you honor the Manufacturers and serve the emperor Schumacher another victory?
April 15 in San Marino on the Imola circuit, Ralf Schumacher's younger brother our hero saves a first career victory while Michael himself is forced to retire. Rubinho finished third and Coulthard joined Schummi in the drivers. Ferrari, you replaceras you in 15 days? I hope so because our hero is thwarted in his race record.
April 29: Spain at the Circuit de Catalunya we had were it not warm the engine jumped Hakkinen who was heading to victory Schumacher could not garner a 47th career victory and first pursue his dream Ferrari thanks to you! ! Otherwise Villeneuve recorded a first podium for the Williams team for which he runs for 3 years with a third position, Coulthard doing a race to catch up eventually reap the 2 points in the fifth position. Our Rubinho was forced to retire at lap 50 due to a broken suspension. It is said that the law of averages is there for everyone. So after three years of victories on the circuit Catalan Hakkinen, Schumacher was victorious at the Circuit de Catalunya. Bravo! Finally!
A shot of champagne to Spain which allows us to advance
8 points on Coulthard and repeat the experiment in Austria
15 days ...
May 13 in Austria, David Coulthard won a great victory
And, according to the instructions of stables that emphasize Schumacher
Rubens leaves her position and the second crop of 6 points
The championship a few meters from the finish line. Thank you
Ferrari! Austria and thank you in 15 days in Monaco ...
May 27 Monaco, Schumacher becomes the Lord Imperial,
King of Monaco. He also mark Graham Hill, the father
The other with five victories in Monaco ground. One more and he
Will equal the great Senna! Schummi Congratulations! Ferrari Bravo! Bravo
Monaco! welcome to us within 15 days ...
In Montreal on June 10, the young Schumacher wins second career victory while Michael garnered points in the second position, valuable for the Championship!
At the Nurburgring, Germany June 24, records continue
For the Lord of the drivers, the emperor Schumacher
Recorded another victory. Schumacher: 68. Coulthard: 44.

Offensive dominance but much appreciated by your author!
July 1, yet the victory in France yet still trance
More advance!!!!!!! Schumacher: 78. Coulthard: 47.
England July 15 Häkkinen wins but in vain, Lord Schumacher reaps the six points of the second position and increased his lead to huge Coulthard to 84 against 47.
In Germany on July 29 on lap 24 Schumacher abandons
Due to fuel pressure. Coulthard also abandons thus:
84 against 47 remains. The younger Schumacher took the opportunity to
Enter the third career victory!
August 19 in Hungary, Michael Schumacher becomes quadruple world champion with his 51st career victory, with Prost Equality under, it allows Ferrari to become world champion by the same manufacturers secondhand! 94 points for the alien to Schumacher and Coulthard 41.
September 2 at Spa Francorchamps in Belgium, Michael
Schumacher eclipse the record of 51 victories by saving Prost
A 52nd career victory. It is THE BEST DRIVER
Of F1 history! Admit that it is the best way to
him to celebrate his arrival in F1, exactly 10 years ago!
September 16, Italy with the same points in the fourth position, you
Only increases your research beforehand and you the record of 798 ½
Prost points while you are already 785! Juan Pablo Montoya
Williams won the race! September 30 in Indianapolis,
While Hakkinen won the race, you record the 6 points
The second position, which give you 791 career points.
October 14 in Japan, the King Schumacher finished the season
In beauty eclipsing the previous record of 798 ½ points to Prost. Schumacher thanks to his victory now has 801 points! 3 ½ more than Prost! What can I say that Michael Schumacher is now Quadruple World Champion F1, well in the lead with 113 points against 61 for Coulthard and Ferrari head to 167 points against 95 for Manufacturers
McLaren, Mika Hakkinen retired in 2001, it will be replaced by another Finnish Kimi "TheIceMan'' Raïkkonen.En regard Schumacher, All that we can say is:" Continue to amaze you go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very good!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON 2002:

Summary of career: MICHAEL SCHUMACHER:

ELEVENTH SEASON IN FORMULA 1:

In G.P. Career: 162.
Wins ..............: 53. One more than Prost. (Record).
Points ...................: 801. / 3 ½ more than Prost. (Record).
Podiums ...............: 97/106 Prost.
Poles: ....................: 44 / Senna: 65.
Championships: From Quadruple world champion F1 equal to
Prost. OBJECTIVE: Juan-Manuel Fangio with five.

RECORDS:
* The third youngest winner at 23 years 240 days (1994)
* The second youngest champion in 1994.
* Younger Double Champion in 1995.
* First German Champion.
* Greater number of points with 801 points.

At the beginning of the 2002 season, Michael Schumacher has only one goal: To reach the historic mark of five Championships
The ARGENTINE Juan-Manuel Fangio, Formula 1 LEGEND.
The 2002 season opens March 3 in Australia on the circuit
Albert Park. Schumacher of course who else recorded a first win of the season covering 58 laps ahead by 25
second Juan Pablo Montoya's Williams-BMW team. Raikkonen finished in 3rd position, Schumacher has undertaken
Nice way of the quest for his fifth world title. On the circuit in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Ralf Records a victory, Juan Pablo Montoya finished second and third position Michael Schumacher Schumacher: 24. Montoya: 12. Early in the 2002 season ...

March 31, on the Interlagos circuit in Brazil, Schumacher
Still wins. Ralf finished second and Coulthard finished third.
April 14 at Imola in Italy on the Enzo and Dino Ferrari
Ferrari just doubled, Schumacher and Rubens 1 2. Ralf completed the podium. And Ferrari, you regain your good to know the head of the constructors' championship by three points on Williams. Ferrari: 40 and Williams 37. Meanwhile Michael Schumacher receives the honor to be recognized as UNESCO Champion for Sport. The four times world champion was therefore hailed {In recognition of its role in promoting sport, its contribution to the action of UNESCO's Education for Youth around the world and its commitment to the ideals organization} Driver of Ferrari since 1996, is committed Schummi alongside UNESCO to help children around the world. The many contributions of Michael Schumacher helped finance several development projects and construction of schools and hospitals, particularly in Sarajevo, Senegal and Peru.
The fifth GP of the season takes place in Barcelona in Spain at the Circuit de Catalunya April 28, 2002. While McLaren and Williams have questions regarding the undeniable power of Ferrari and Schumacher, Our four-time champion wins more than 35.6 seconds before the Colombian Juan Pablo
Montoya leads the championship by 44 points against 23 for
Montoya. Ferrari: 50 and Williams 43 lead the constructors' championship. Journalists from The World Press agree that Schumacher is living on another planet such domination is too big!
May 12, the Austrian GP at the A1 Ring in Spielberg, the
King of F1 Schumacher knows another win. He is now living a dream season and do realize that at the end! 54 points against 27 for Montoya who always receding before his majesty
Schumacher, who pursues his dream!
May 26, in Monaco, we must leave some bread for others! David Coulthard recording a victory but Schumacher is very close behind and ½ to 1 second and reaps the points of the second position and his brother Ralf finished third on the podium.
June 9, 2002 Canadian GP at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on Ile Notre-Dame in Montreal, Schumacher recorded his 40th since he is running for Gain and Ferrari 150th win for Ferrari. The German has signed in less than 7 seasons
26.6% of the victories of the Scuderia! Crowned in mid-August year
Last, it could be as early as July in Germany or
France! Schumacher said in careful English: "It's not over 'til it's
Over! "Coulthard and Rubens completed the podium.
June 23 at the Nurburgring GP Europe, it is the turn of
Rubens to be promoted and to win a Grand Prix! Obviously, Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen is second third.
July 7 at Silverstone in England, Schumacher hit a
New plateau in F1 history by recording a 60th
Victory. To demonstrate his joy, Schumacher jumped like a
Boy in the arms of Ross Brawn, technical director of Ferrari
And close friend of Michael! Montoya and Rubens completed the
Top three on the podium! Schumacher was favored by a
Incredible choreography of showers, thinning and
Changing tires! It is on track for the championship
The most expeditious of F1 history! He already has a
Incredible advance of 54 points over his nearest rival ... his teammate!
July 21 in France at Magny Cours, Schumacher
New wrinkles for a win again, history 61 st win. Raikkonen and Coulthard
Completed the podium. As anticipated earlier in the season, Michael
Quintuple Schumacher becomes World Champion in F1 and
It equalizes FINALLY! The brand of Argentinian Juan Manuel Fangio!
This tells his 173rd career Grand Prix! Jean Todt, head of
Our living LEGEND paid the price on the podium being sprayed
Copiously by our heroes of champagne! Todt was crying, Luca
Di Montezemolo, Ferrari president lacked words to describe how he felt!
Schumacher was happy as a king ... with good reason! What a great winning machine it is! And to add insult to injury our champion said he is still hungry for victories! Needless to say it celebrated hard at Ferrari! The Italians are very
demonstrative, it is no doubt!!!!!!!!!!
Germany July 28, 2002, on the Hockenheimring, a
Another hat trick: Pole, Fastest Lap and Victory! The novelty
This event: this is the first time Schumacher clinched the
Pole at home! Montoya and Ralf completed the podium. What made
Schumacher most fun is the fact that it was the first
Victory at him with Ferrari, the other having been won with
Benetton in 1995. The Germans just as the Italians were
Ecstatic too! Bernie Ecclestone, the great financier of the
F1 is now more than ever in awe of Michael
Schumacher!
August 18 on the Hungaroring in Hungary, Schumacher leaves
Rubens win 0434 sec. In advance. Ralf completed the podium!
Leaving won the second Ferrari of Rubens and ending thus ensures
The Constructors Championship for 2002! They shamelessly dominate with 157 points against 80 for Williams-BMW!
September 1 in Belgium on the circuit of our favorite god
Conductors: Spa Francorchamps in 1991 where he won his first victory, Schumacher recidivism and made another record is one of the greatest number of victories in a season, surpassing Nigel Mansell!
September 15, Italy, at Monza, Schumacher and Rubens first
Second GP win on the Enzo and Dino Ferrari. Edmund Irvine Jaguar completed the podium! The Italians are on their way
To another party unachievable. Meanwhile, we
Ship on September 29 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, in the
United-States of America, Heinz-Harald Frentzen HAS new team. He's now working for Sauber! Ferrari's 1st and second Barrichello and Michael Schumacher 2nd and 3rd is the Scottish Coulthard on the podium! We are famous and fabulous Completing this season
For the King's F1 Michael Schumacher on October 13th at the
Suzuka circuit. Michael Schumacher is the polesitter for the 49th TIMES carrier in history. Another hat trick for Schumacher is coming!
He IS UNDER Another way to get the victory as season endings ET
Barrichello and Raikkonen 2nd 3rd are Completing the podium! The 5 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher is with Completing a total of 144 points, Another record and history behind HIM team partner Barrichello with 77 points season is ending history as well! Ferrari won the Constructors Championship with a total of famous 221 points behind Ferrari is classified Williams with 92 points a difference of 129 points was terrifying. Only one word may describe how I feel After This post season ...
UNBELIEVABLE! MICHAEL SCHUMACHER QUINTUPLE
WORLD CHAMPION FORMULA 1! HE'S THE
GREATEST OF ALL AND SIMPLY THE BEST DRIVER!

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:31:39

SUMMARY of the career of Michael Schumacher
SUZUKA AFTER JAPAN: (END OF SEASON 2002!)

12 TH SEASON IN FORMULA 1 ...

In G.P. career: 179
Victories .............: 64 (Record)
Points .................: 945 (Record)
Podiums .............: 114 (Record)
Poles ...................: 50 / Senna: 65.

Championships ..: {5} to Equality
With Juan-Manuel Fangio.
12 times Hat Trick: Pole, Best Lap Victory +.
Best laps .........: 51
Most points in a season ....: 144 in 2002.
More podium in a season ..: 17 in 2002.
More Victories in a season: 11 in 2002. (New Record)

At the beginning of the 2003 season, there is a new distribution points in Formula 1 which becomes more generous in giving points to the first 8 drivers. There is also a new method of qualification which is not to make the pilot only ONE Tour launched. If he misses, he goes back of the grid, the pit lane. Soon after qualifying the cars are driven at Parc Ferme where it is forbidden to change tires, fill with fuel and make major repairs. The only authorized with an FIA member accompanying a member in good standing mechanic of the team, to make minor adjustments, such as replacing a mirror, a spoiler and other
Things like that. Half an hour before the race, drivers
Can take their horses and make final adjustments
On the pre-race. In regard to the distribution of points it
Reads as follows: 1st: 10 points
2nd: 8 points
3rd: 6 points
4th: 5 points
5th: 4 points
6th: 3 points
7th: 2 points
8th: 1 point.

In the beginning of the 2003 season, we swim a bit into the unknown with
All these new regulations Ferrari as its director
Technical director Ross Brawn have to adjust them too! Despite this,
Schumacher finished in fourth position in Melbourne, March 8
2003. David Coulthard wins the race, Montoya and Raikkonen third second form the first podium of the season. Schumacher pole position.

In Malaysia, March 23, Raikkonen won the GP, and finds himself leading the Championship. Second and Coulthard, Schumacher managed to climb into third position.
In Sao Paulo, Brazil, April 6, Schumacher knows an awful weekend! This is understandable: His mother is in hospital and fighting for survival. Schum is ranked seventh in the grid. He abandoned due to mechanical failure, while Giancarlo Fisichella won his first GP in career. Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso of Renault on the podium.
One is transported on the Imola circuit in San Marino. For our hero and five times world champion, the race becomes secondary. Also for his brother! Their mother Elizabeth Schumacher, is between life and death with internal bleeding in the stomach and being in a coma since April 10 Michael Schumacher wins the pole, and despite the events between the race and the grand prize, he and his brother Ralf jump aboard the private plane for Michael to go visit their mother in favor of the new regulations of the park closed and racing skills. The next day, early Sunday morning, they learn the death of their mother and the FIA ​​gives them to refrain from running. Both make the decision to run for ever so can forget their grief. Michael Schumacher, black armband on
Combination color mounted on the first step of the podium with
Won the G.P. Towards and against all! He could refrain from
The podium ceremony but Schumacher has great respect
For Tifosis and fans in general that even if the FIA
The were exempted, Michael Schumacher was there for us!
Raikkonen and Barrichello completed the podium. Schumacher
Delegate his boss Jean Todt for the press conference after
Race. Jean Todt has praised his Champion as well
That the very special human qualities that lives! He also
Spoke of his pride to have him as driver for Ferrari! NDG: It is
PROOF in the storm and that we recognize the True Champions, Michael Schumacher is champion of his caliber Exception as it does in fact very rarely in life! After the race, an infinitely greater challenge awaited Schumacher ... Jean Todt, hours after the Grand Prix met the journalists in these terms: {How do you react after a successfully acquired in such circumstances?} JT: It's a special win, Michael has proven once again, even if some do not seem to accept that he is a being apart, Special! Despite being in pain and grief, he wanted to race for the team and did everything to win. Coming on the podium, he also wanted to prove his gratitude to the entire team and its fans who love him as much as he loves them! To add to Schumacher's love for us, he wanted to be the last race of the F1 2002 to thank his way ie: By winning a final victory!

On 5 May in Barcelona, ​​the Circuit de Catalunya is the first race for the 2003 F GA (for Gianni Agnelli, the former Chairman of Fiat, who died last month) much faster according to Michael Schumacher, for prove it, saves the pole, his 53rd career. It also gets the win and his 66th career, he told the interviewer of his F1 car is faster than
F1 2002 and he never won the GP, F1 without GA
2003. The joy he came back a little in the heart since we
Have seen the smile! Alonso and Barrichello on the podium.
Kimi Raikkonen leads the championship with 32 points against
28 for Michael Schumacher! See you on May 18
Austrian A1 Ring in Spielberg.

On the A1 Ring in Spielberg, Michael Schumacher still amazes
Picking up his 54th career pole. After two failed starts due to
Christiano Da Matta, finally we drive on the A1 Ring. We
There to attend a race filled with anything! Specifically
Output tracks. Even our champion gets caught in the game, the rain came. Montoya saw his engine jumped and pour oil
Throughout the circuit so that everyone or almost
Outputs of tracks found at the first corner. Schumacher won his 185th GP in his 67th career victory and went to 983 points. Victory with ease and as usual Schummi like that afford little scary coming out of track but there it exceed the bounds of our nerves! It happens to a pit stop where the tip of gasoline caught fire and was quickly extinguished. Schumacher, as if nothing had happened continued to run up the victory and press conference, he says tongue-in-cheek (I think the guys thought I was too cold and I did too my costs then they wanted me to do well in warming!) Schumacher is lagging behind by 2 points on Kimi Raikkonen with 40 points with 8 points from the second position and 38 for Schumacher with his victory. Barrichello finished third and this is perfect equality in the Championship Constructors: McLaren and Ferrari are 64 points each.

That he will on June 1 in Monaco? I hope Michael
Schumacher will take over the championship lead pilots! Live
To hope is beautiful! However, Schumacher fifth party to the grid
Starting finishes the race in third position. Juan Pablo Montoya, the
Colombia ends winner, his second career victory was his first
Italy won in 2001. Raikkonen, who led the championship point finishes second and the gap in the championship. Raikkonen leads by 48 points against 44 for our Schumacher. See you at us in 15 days in Montreal, where Schumacher is already
Won 5 times the career victory.

June 15, at the GP of Montreal before the GP, we learn that the Scuderia Ferrari team has renewed the contracts of John
Todt: Technical Director. Rorry Byrne: Designer of Ferrari.
Ross Brawn: Technical Engineer and Michael Schumacher until
Year 2006. BRAVO! And Youppi!
To return to the race, Michael Schumacher from third to
Grid. The polesitter is His brother Ralf. Follow in
The order Montoya and Schumacher. Eventful race if there is one, the GP of Montreal is never ordinary! Kimi Raikkonen as champion in the time share back of the grid in the pit lane and manages to finish in 6th position at the end of the race. Montoya too aggressive, his habit made a turn at the finish of the wall and Quebec lost valuable positions. Ralf, in turn loses the advantage it has over the King of F1: Michael Schumacher to the wells as Williams-BMW is not as clever strategist that the Ferrari team in the race for our hero. RESULT: Victory of Michael Schumacher who is found in its usual place: Leader in the World Championship drivers now with 3 precious little point advantage on Kimi Raikkonen. Montreal Thanks so much! You allow our King to dream his sixth title, which would make him the driver with the most World Championship to his credit throughout the history of F1! What a dream!

In 15 days we will be his land, at the Nurburgring. June 29
At the Nürburgring, Kimi Raikkonen managed his first pole of his young
Career. Michael is ranked second and Ralf, the younger brother
Our heroes will celebrate his birthday on June 30 is positioned
3rd at the start. Raikkonen made as Mika Hakkinen before him.
It starts with a bang and strength to his mount explosion of his engine. Fate of our hero Schumacher post but thanks to a new regulation is pushed by the marshals and ends
5th allowing it to fly off the top of the league with 7
Valuable points ahead of the Finn Raikkonen. The
Winner of the race is Ralf Schumacher who gave a beautiful
Birthday present home to Germany. Joining him on the podium,
Again with teammate Juan Pablo Montoya and Rubens 3rd
Barrichello's teammate our hero. Thank you Germany!

Next week we will be in France where our hero continue his wonderful adventure that is the F1!
In France at Nevers Magny-Cours Our hero is on the 3rd
Grid. The polesitter His brother Ralf is demonstrating more and more of the qualities that our hero has. 2nd is found Juan Pablo Montoya and Michael Schumacher finds himself behind the young Raikkonen. No change at the end of PROOF since all end in the same rank. Schumacher and pursues his dream of winning his 6th world championship because of a precious away point from the young Kimi Raikkonen with a differential of 8 Championship points lead now. On July 20 we will meet at Silverstone in enemy lands for almost Schummi Since there are always experienced setbacks. Hopefully this time will be different Make! It would be thoughtful of England to be more lenient and realize, in earth as Elizabethan monarchical Nothing less than THE KING of F1 is to receive and pass with honors due to his rank! Who said that there was in Montreal or in the circus of the Monza GP, unfolded like a jungle? In all cases, in England there has been action! Schumacher 5th hand. There is debris on the track, the safety car out once. Entry soon, a crank made His entry into the 2nd exit track the safety car which can make the pit stops but Barrichello is the first party served first at the expense of Schumacher who has to wait behind Rubens Being served in turn. He finds himself 14th and made a spectacular recovery to harvest the points earned him the 4th position with 5 points. However, Raikkonen harvest points of 3rd place with 6 points and reduces the gap of 8 to 7 points as Notre five times world champion has ahead of him. Barrichello has helped our hero in his way by the absence from Raikkonen otherwise the gap would be thinner and our hero flees to England with a lead of 7 points again. I hope better for Germany in 15 days.
Our hero knows one end of the week rather bizarre! Party 6th to the grid, will wind up the 7th race. This is explained by the fact that he was second a few laps from the end and his rear tire exploded 3 laps to go. The good news is that Kimi Raikkonen had to let go from the start being hit by Rubens Barrichello. So our champion has now ahead of Finland except that the bad news is that the new aspirant to the title is the Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya, winner of the race which is now found in 6 points of our magic Michael Schumacher. So new enemy, new challenges that still await our heroes. However we are 3 weeks
So on vacation F1 ban on testing. Hoping the
Heart that Hungary where we will be August 24
lenient for our heroes in pursuit of his dream of a sextuple
World Championship. Yeah, 7th party to the grid
Schumacher saw his dream, braked the Hungaroring, where he finished
8th with a thin point ahead of Montoya, who finished the race 3rd and can take advantage of his 6 points of a hound Schummi single point. We will be in 15 days
Jungle land Monza Ferrari hoping that it will
Replace for our hero still leads anyway. At Monza
September 14, our hero wins the 55th pole position of
His career is now at 10 pole equalization of
Brand of magic Ayrton Senna Da Silva's hero forever.
In racing, it will start at the end of recording 10 valuable championship points that will allow it to take a lead of
3 points over his nearest rival Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya
With two races to the calendar all hopes are
For a sixth title which would make Michael Schumacher the most
Grand of the largest in the history of F1. Moreover,
He managed to land Enzo and Dino Ferrari to record another
Record as having the fastest race in history at Monza in 1 hour 14 minutes 19/100. 838. Hope
Our magician, our God the steering wheel keeps going
In 15 days in Indianapolis.
In Indianapolis on September 28, Schumacher rides again! There is
Virtually guaranteed to finish World Champion in Japan
At Suzuka in 15 days. Party on the 7th starting grid, Schum
Do not know a flying start winning just a few places
However during the race, with the help of his genius and Stable
Ross Brawn helping our magic manages to win little by little squares and ends up leader of the race to do more
Never lose it and win it in front of Kimi Raikkonen. It is
Now leads the championship by 9 points on its two main competitors tied for second in the Finnish
Raikkonen and Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya. Hopes for
Win a six-time World Championship are now
Its scope enabling it to become the most successful single of
The F1 history and rewrite to push further the limits
Pilots of the future. Hopefully this will take shape at Suzuka
Japan October 12, 2003!

In Japan, 12 October 2003 Rubens Barrichello wins
To the detriment of young Finn Kimi Raikkonen of at MC Laren
Yet who would have needed the victory to dethrone Michael
Schumacher could win sixth world championship. Fate would have it, despite the setbacks in our race champion, he finished in 8th place which it
Lets win the championship point he needed to
Achieve his ultimate dream: A Sixfold World Championship. As a fanatic unconditional Michael Schumacher, I feel extremely privileged in my life on earth to attend
The history of what Michael Schumacher LEGEND. I wast the
Privileged witness of this epic quite captivating and exciting
What the history of this god of the steering wheel and it's beens Such a thrill!
Even the hosts of R. D. Pierre Houde S, Bertrand Houle and
Christian Tortora agree that NEVER in our
Life we ​​will have the opportunity to review such a phenomenon and we were privileged witnesses to attend to make history
Forever etched in golden letters in the books of the FIA ​​Schumacher has not only managed the feat of an ultimate six-fold but also throughout his career he has demonstrated exceptional and kill each one to many records. In fact the only remaining one happens to be the largest number of pole still held by Ayrton Senna da Silva with 65 against 55 for Michael. Since I994 on television that I see this prodigy perform feats worthy of immeasurable talent that lives and that is simply indescribable Mere words in either French or English. Exceptional This would be an appropriate adjective but not entirely . I will simply say that Michael Schumacher more than being an exceptional individual he is the champion of champions that F1 has seen in its history. The World Champion wants to continue for the 2004 season and that's what all the fanatics of his majesty the F1 also want! December 11, 2003, Michael Schumacher will compete at a Jet in a competition of man with his Ferrari and the man with his Jet. Both are also experienced their Bolide. This could be interesting ... To be continued ... Well now, the Challenge was held and Maurizio Cheli's Bombardier champion
Won 2-1 victory against Michael Schumacher with his Ferrari GA - 2003. Schumacher won the race over 600 meters
In the hunter ahead by 0.2 seconds. Champion Typhoon
Was then imposed on 1200 meters by 2.5 seconds ahead and then
About 900 meters with 0.2 second lead. Schumacher described the experience interesting and said they felt less pressure than
Race. Maurizio Cheli said for his part that everyone was a prince or a king in his own environment. Attempts to face the car to the airplane in the past: in 1931, Tazio Nuvolari in an Alfa Romeo 8c 300 had proved faster than a 100 airplane. In 1981, Gilles Villeneuve beat him with his Ferrari 126 Turbo an F-104, a distance of 1000 meters.

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:34:08

In preparation for the 2004 season, Michael Schumacher successful
The achievement of a six-time world championship in F1, being lonely at the top of his sport, his discipline, we promise another
Full season in rebounding and emotion. Indeed, the six times champion says at the outset that his Ferrari 2004 is the best Ferrari ever built. What other ad
Records for our hero, well oware for his rivals.

1 March 2004, the little prancing horse has replaced the real horses on a racetrack in Hong Kong yesterday for the record
The largest gathering of Ferrari's world. Some 125 cars of the famous Italian brand were collected on
The Shatin Racecourse for a Guinness Book record for
Charitable purposes for the benefit of underprivileged children. We could see
Rare models like two Enzos that there are only 349
Copies worldwide. They are worth $ 5 million of
Hong Kong component (640,000 U.S. dollars). One million dollars
Hong Kong were gathered there. Without a doubt,
This is the work of our hero Michael Schumacher. To
Return to F1 now, the first appointment is for
March 7 to Australia in Melbourne on the Albert Park circuit.

March 7 in Melbourne Australia our hero and six-time world champion succeeded another entrance with a pole
Position to be closer to 9 poles of the great Ayrton
Senna as Michael now holds 56 poles against 65
His childhood idol. Moreover our living LEGEND continues
His pursuit of records with 71 victories to his credit. He said
Post-race interview that for him as he is able to
Run, it will be there because he loves his job and that is his passion and his reason for living after his family! He also said that it was pure pleasure he continued the race in F1.
As for me, it's a privilege to be alive and see what
Phenomenon continue to amaze me after racing for 13 races
Years now! Moreover, he said love running for Ferrari
What did I tell you, Enzo via the airwaves of the afterlife? You love
Schumacher Schumacher now and you adore! Long live the complicity! Thank you Australia! Melbourne thank you that was not
On deaf ears to the phenomenal SCHUMACHER LEGEND! In 15 days it will be in Malaysia to receive you on March 21.

In Malaysia, March 21, Schumacher Recidivism and adds a pole over his belt with 57 poles and 65 against Ayrton Senna. With the master strategist Ross Brawn AND what the cutting line of Michael Schumacher SCHUMACHER RIDES AGAIN FOR HIS VICTORY IN The 72nd Formula One history! Leading from start to finish as he only knows how you forever and Malaysia alone recognizing what the magic is worthy of winning at yourself with its legendary Ferrari that tell you other expensive than Malaysia Thank you! And in 15 days it will be a new challenge for all drivers in F1 with a new circuit Bahrain. I hope
You'll be anything but hatred for the Emperor SCHUMACHER 4 of 4/04!
April 4, 2004 we are in Manama in Bahrain in Sakhir circuit in the Persian Gulf, Near Kuwait. But first talk about the qualifications which the maestro of Schumacher takes F1 again and the Pole approaches the 58th pole of his career in magic 7 of Senna at 65. In the race, he led from start to finish to fly towards his 73rd victory and it is immeasurably good to go see this passion for his trade, this innate talent, this magician of the road that God's flying what the extraterrestrial Michael Schumacher! Even in a still fragile and that Gulf War may break out at any time the Bedouins discovered the phenomenal Schumacher. Bahrain thank you, you were a queen to the king Schumacher and one starts from the heart in yourself happy.
In three weeks, April 25 expensive Ferrari you will land in your
The circuit of Enzo and Dino Ferrari in Imola Schumacher you with your beloved, do not come to spoil its magic! April 25 at Imola
We celebrate a sad event: The death of Ayrton Senna
Da Silva has already arrived there 10 years. However, I do not know if this
Schumacher is a coincidence but does not continue the series of the pole closer to Ayrton yielding the pole to Jenson Button's Stable And Yamaha is content with second position at the start of the race. Until the 9th round, he will leave the position of head
At Jenson then, after a first pit stop of the British
Schumacher takes control of the race, never winning and losing a 4th win in as many races to gain 1.4 e at Imola circuit Enzo and Dino Ferrari which has record since it is the largest winner
Beating of Imola Senna and Mansell. It also records a
75th career victory which will represent a potential successor to his Majesty the steering wheel a whopping challenge altogether! Thank you Italy that recognizes your beloved adopted by the tiffosis for allowing him to win in his land a victory and another to ensure that our hero continue his dream of conquest of rewriting the book of Records of F1, Sport he loves like no other! In 15 days will be May 9 Will the turn of Catalunya in Spain to receive the F1 and SCHUMACHER LEGEND! For me it will make 10 years that I discovered this young driver, filled with talent and it is always with the same privilege that I continue to follow this prodigy in pursuit of his dreams since he always amazes me race after race!
At the Grand - Prix de Catalunya in Spain Schumacher takes all again, he recorded a 58th pole approaching to 7 of Senna. He would also like to record a gain 5th which makes record-equaling Nigel Mansell in 1993 for the largest number of victory taken away early in the season. And greater still, he recorded a 75th victory in 200 career Grand Prix or a percentage of 37% incredibly ... For the rocket except Michael Schumacher! Returning to the race in pole Schummi and leaves hair initially by Renault of Jarno Trulli who will lead during the first 9 laps
Until the first pit stops. He will say in his interview
Seen passing a blue spot but ultimately, it will take the
Control of the race and never lose it and so
Continue its race record. Thank you Catalunya hurray!
In 15 days we will be in Monaco in the Principality which I
The hope will be ready to welcome Her Majesty the Wheel Michael
Schumacher. On May 11 the council of the European Sports Press Association was meeting in Lisbon, instead of selecting the athlete of the year and once again our hero Michael Schumacher was awarded the title of Athlete Excellence in all sports combined for all of Europe. Returning to the race now, we can not win every time especially in Monaco where he lands is nothing really logical Schumacher from 4th and there is an accident in which starting to Bring 4 laps the safety car. Jarno Trulli has retained its pole guard at the start and Schumacher is relayed to the 6th rank. Alonzo 42nd to 2nd round knock at the tunnel exit Ralf Schumacher A very reckless. 2nd safety car output for 5 laps where Trulli took the opportunity to make a pit stop Schumacher is leading ephemeral as it is brutally hung by Montoya, causing its abandonment. No
Penalty will be imposed in Colombia. Jarno Trulli finally
Renault Sport the Scuderia won a first victory after
117ième his Grand Prix career. The Italian says in interview
It was throughout the race in perfect control to the delight of Flavio Briatore who had not long Celebrated the victory! As for Michael Schumacher, our hero, he leaves with nothing more in my pocket except the joy of having left another driver than he won. Monaco a nice zero for our hero but in one week we will be May 30 in the German lands Nürburgring land Schumacherriennes or victory could again be his. The dream of our hero continues, indeed, he returned to pole position, he traveled to 59 against 65 for Senna. He took the opportunity to spin to his 76th victory of his career but not cut champagne since the death of Umberto Agnelli Fiat CEO In. Schumacher and Barrichello 1st and 2nd on the podium, Black wear armbands in mourning for the death of president of engine manufacturer Ferrari has always ie Fiat Motoring Third on the podium, Jarno Trulli complete it. His habit as Schumacher led the race from start to finish as the great champion he always was. Thank you! In Germany! In two weeks we will be home in Montreal where Ferrari are imperial Often times. We can not get the positions of heads every time, therefore, the younger brother Ralf our hero grabbed the pole but brilliant way shall be disqualified for the brakes that had too much air! Even Michael Schumacher Using a strategy like no other and it must be said enjoying the blunders of Renault Sport wins his 77th victory
In his 7th career at the Montreal Grand Prix new record for the record Schumacher! Also there is another double Ferrari with Rubens Barrichello who finished second through disqualification of Ralf. In one week is June 20 Indianapolis awaits our hero, we'll see what magic we prepare there! June 20 at Indianapolis Grand Prix, Rubens Barrichello wins the pole. There is a collision at the start of the Jordan are out shopping at the 5th round. On the restart, Schummi uses aspiration to surpass his teammate Rubens Barrichello and seize control of the race Alonso in th 11th round ends up with a tire and crazy in the 10th round Ralf Schumacher has a serious accident where it comes out unharmed, but fortunately it was banged hard on the concrete walls of Indianapolis. The safety car was called on the track until the 18th round. As for Montoya, another Williams to a broken form early in the race while the rule requires that all persons have left the car around 15 seconds before the start of lap as if the driver decides to change the car to do beyond these famous 15 seconds that was not Montoya out of his vehicle after 14 seconds before the tower heater has been in the 55th round show black flag signifying the end of his race by disqualification to defect. For his part, Mark Webber, at the end of lap 12 saw the engine blow. Ultimately, our hero Michael Schumacher wins 78th career victory and dropped to record. In 15 days we will be in France on July 4 and Schumacher will continue his dream.
July 4 in France at Nevers on the Magny Cours circuit Schumacher from 2nd on the grid out. Fernando Alonso of Renault wins the pole. It will lead to the vast majority of the race but that is not counting on Ross Brawn to Ferrari engineer who after the second stop to Wells notes that Alonso still leads. He decides to ask his ace driver Michael Schumacher magic to influence the gas to chip away precious seconds on the Italian and as Michael is expert in the field, he succeeded and the result is that Schumacher, unbelievable but true 4 will pit stops, a more than his opponents and will fly to his 7th victory at Magny Cours and his 79th career victory and it Will appear in addition to the 99th time in his career on the podium! LEGEND alive you say? Beyond all doubt! Sunday, July 11 it was the turn of England and the Silverstone circuit to host this living legend that is Michael Schumacher. I hope it will do so with honor! Magic Michael Schumacher from 4th to England on the Silverstone circuit.
After the 10th round, he successively exceeds the third and
Second drivers on the track and making a stop to Rubens
Stands at the same time, it allows Schumacher to take
The control of the race in the 14th round after his own
Pit stop. At 40th turn violent overrun of
Car Renault of Jarno Trulli (without physical injury for the driver) and exit the safety car, which tightens the car but to no avail for opponents Schummi, he won yet again and celebrating his 80th F1 victory and continuing
Crash records of F1! The next Grand Prix in Hockenheim on July 25 where he will run again in their land to achieve new universe. July 25 in Germany on Hockenheim, Schumacher won his 61st pole position, it is now only four of the legendary brand of Ayrton Senna Da Silva. Schumacher knows our usual race where he led from start to finish to get his 81st win of his career and new records matching the first of 11 wins in a season that he himself established in 2002 He also equal the 1952 record of Alberto Ascari of six consecutive victories. It appears for the 101th time on the podium in career and continues to show us his world almost without limit.
In three weeks we will be August 15 in Hungary at the Hungaroring circuit and I hope that Schumacher will be on the track
Seduced. On the Hungaroring circuit, its Schumacher in pole
62nd over three others and he will equal the sheer quality of Ayrton Senna Da Silva, 65. In the race, Ferrari pay the jitters because the refueling system Barrichello fails forcing mechanics to pour fuel from running into the tank so that Schumacher Barrichello can continue to refuel. However our two Ferrari drivers continue the race, which will prove to be a mission accomplished for Ferrari. Schumacher took the opportunity to record another record with the greatest number of wins: 12 in one season only he now holds. It also outperforms the Ascari six consecutive victories, he now owns seven consecutive. Meanwhile, Ferrari With 202 points wins the Constructors Championship for 2004 which means a 6th consecutive title for Ferrari.
In 15 days at Spa Francorchamps, it will be the 700th Grand Prix for Scuderia Ferrari and Michael Schumacher for the chance to garner seventh Drivers' Championship, New peak in F1. We say thanks to Hungary and is said to Spa, we are! There was always a very special bond of affection between The Spa and our hero Michael Schumacher who would run his first Grand Prix in 1991. 13 years later, in 2004, 2nd hand Schummi to the grid, the pole is Jarno Trulli. It only needs 2 points to our LEGEND For an incredible 7th championship. The table is set as 2 points higher than Schumacher was crowned champion and seven-time F1 World Champion! Initially, Schum Part 2nd and he is exceeded and ends up 4th. Before the first round, there are two accidents and we roll with the safety car during four laps before the stimulus. Schum being passed down successively by Coulthard and Montoya. Schum dates back to 5th place with a flat tire of Coulthard. Schum back
3rd Jarno Trulli in excess of the 22th round. With 14 laps remaining déjantement spectacular BAR Zonta that tightens the pack and melted in advance of Raikkonen to zero. The revival is done 11 laps to go, however, that Pizzonia drops to 6 laps to go. Before the end, everything happens Coulthard who drags his front wing on his rear wing with five laps to go having been hooked by Christian Klein. The safety car was recalled for three rounds. Zonta engine jumped to revive what could stop the race that Kimi Raikkonen won his 2nd career. Anyway, Schumacher wins the race seven times and finished 2nd and 3rd Raikkonen. In our interview LEGEND live what Michael Schumacher says: We Have clinched the championship, a Tough fight with Kimi. I am so Very Delighted and happy I Would Have honestly and happily prefer to win clear purpose It Was That After All That victory, somebody else someday WAS to win and today it Happened. I won a very large and very Prestigious SEVEN Championship here at Spa 700 Grand Prix for Ferrari and it's the right number for us!
We say thank you magic one to Belgium after a year's absence and in the low 15 days or September 12 and Monza Italy and tiffosis welcome their child for adoption darling Michael Schumacher 7 times World Champion and continues LEGEND his rounds. Italy
September 12, 2004, Schumacher 2nd party is found to 15th
1st round. It dates back to 7th 41 laps to go after the abandonment of Raikkonen. Before stopping in the pits, he is 2nd in 38 laps of the
End. He made his stop in 9.3 seconds. Raikkonen, meanwhile, finds himself in 5th 35 laps remaining, however, that Schumacher is down to 8th place after his first stop. It is found
7th after passing Webber 33 laps to go. Raikkonen is still 4th at 25 laps to go. Schum is 5th, 6th Raikkonen to 21 laps to go. Schum takes temporary control of the event before his second stop. Raikkonen finds himself leader of the race and Schum is 4th to 13 laps to go.
With the incident to Alonzo, Schumacher finds himself 3rd while Raikkonen made his final stop. Despite its judgment Raikkonen is at the top of the race and Schumacher is, unbelievably, in 2nd position with 10 laps to go and the race ends in this way. We say thank you to Italy for Ferrari and tiffosis and September 26, 2004, we find ourselves all on a new circuit, that of Shanghai in China. Hoping for Schumacher That It Is Going to be a year in circuit. September 26, at the Chinese Grand Prix in Shanghai,
The first in the history of F1, everything goes wrong for our
Hero, spin, off the track during the final qualifying round for the first time so long Schum hand back of the grid stands worse ... Nothing goes in the race
Champion for our misfortunes as if all had arranged to meet in China! Long story short, 2
Heads to tails in the race relaying it back ever.
Result, he finished 11th in front of a ghost for three races
Renault ... Jacques Villeneuve who would have thought??
Rubinho teammate our gem from the pole and won his second Grand Prix of wire! Congratulations Congratulations Rubinho Ferrari
Your continued supremacy, we must leave to others sometimes
In life. On 10 October we will be at Suzuka in Japan
Hoping for Schumacher will be more candy! October 10 at Suzuka a bit more and there was no Grand Prix, a typhoon of 40 cm of water and threatened Suzuka was the day of qualifying
Countermanded because of the typhoon precisely what forced the F1
To hold for the 1st time ever the qualifiers the same day as the race to 4 hours' delay leaving pilots
Little time to rest before the race. However, as
All the difficulties and misfortunes fell on our hero in China, the emperor Schumacher returns to the pole no longer than two to tie the score of Ayrton Senna Da Silva 63 against 65 for Ayrton died since the 1 May 1994 or a decade ago. Schummi resumed its usual position by winning the race, his 13th of the season and his 83rd career else matters we will meet for the last Grand Prix in Sao Paulo, Brazil in earth Hopes of Rubens Barrichello who recorded a victory at home. Anyway this has been a great season for our heroes Will Michael Schumacher set the bar a little higher still for future generations of pilots who will undoubtedly as an impenetrable wall! At 15 days so in October 24 by the end of the season in Brazil in 2004 and again for the 83rd time Bravo and Congratulations to our complimentary LEGEND living tiffosis for Schumacher and his supporters like me consider it nothing less than a Lord ! Sunday, October 24, Rubens Barrichello wins the pole at his house in Sao Paulo in Brazil on the Interlagos circuit while Schumacher forced to change his car after going off the track since testing as stipulated by Regulation when change of car, there is also a change of engine which automatically backs driver 10 positions on the starting grid so Schum ranked 8th and 18th from the scenario that happened in China that is renewed in Force too Schummi push his mount made a mistake and commits another between a spin and still is relayed further in ratings of the race and eventually it will end with 2 points 7th Towards and against all. But many at the head are leaders of change and ultimately it is the Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya who won his last Grand Prix at Williams before his transfer to MC Laren to 2005. What a wild ride if there ever was one! No serious accidents but many pit stop and a lot of headache for our commentators. Many changes are planned for next year at all levels: Drivers, regulations and changes stables but for now, savor fully the 7th crown our hero Michael Schumacher who finished with an impressive total of 148 championship points. What a privilege
LEGEND really see this continue his dynasty, its supremacy, its overwhelming dominance for any pilot who covet a day that Michael Schumacher Magic succeeds and it is not finished because we back again next year. What would you eat it in the bitumen! During the winter season, December 26, 2004, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Sumatra between - others are victims of a devastating tsunami. This Represents the entire population of Quebec. Several big names in sport and the world of cinema make a substantial donation to earthquake victims in different regions such as actress Sandra Bullock Who is going to $ 1,000,000 and the finalists of the first tournament of the season in tennis, the Russian Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams will went respectively to 1,000,000 and $ 50, $ 000 each; our hero Michael Schumacher meanwhile, helping Fortune went there one sum of $ 10 million into poverty as what we always recognize those who have big heart like our Schumacher we want to heart!

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:36:02

In preparation for the 2005 season, Ferrari unveiled the F2005 which will
However, used only on 8 May in Barcelona. The specificity of this is that Ferrari will be the first Ferrari designed by an engineer
Italian Enzo Ferrari since. There was the passage of John Barnard,
Upon arrival of our hero and then Rory Byrne out of retirement to Mr. Schumacher. The Italian engineer named: Aldo Costa. Ferrari therefore begin the 2005 season with an improved version of the F2004 model which is to say to President Luca Di Montezemolo it could be that Ferrari can not keep his head up in impressive due to tests performed by MC Laren and Renault in offseason. We'll see! Regulatory side:
Article 85: An engine for GP 2 Like last year, if a driver is forced to change engines before a race, down 10 places to the starting grid. But
The new engine will now last until the end of the Grand - Prix next.
Article 74: one set of tires should last the beginning of the first qualification at the end of the Grand - Prix unless a tire change is necessary as a precaution For security reasons, only a flat tire or damaged Can be changed during the race. The supplies of gasoline are prohibited during tire changes necessary. We return to the old settlement of two qualifying sessions where the starting grid is determined by compiling the time of the two sessions. However, supplies of gasoline remain in the stables that Will Ferrari especially to use his genius Ross Brawn for us dazzle yet. At the outset Michael Schumacher says that the new regulations will pose problems for Ferrari at the start of the season but it also tells us to be always hungry for victories. He tells us also look forward to having the arrival of the F 2005 Barcelona scheduled for May 8 A piece of this car is not yet 100% reliable, it does not stand a chance at Ferrari. March 5, 2005 season starts in Melbourne, Australia, that nightmare for Schumacher after the two qualifying sessions and eventually finds himself abandoned in the 19th race. He had long since forsaken Schummi Had finally! We must leave to others!
Giancarlo Fisichella recorded the pole and victory and Rubinho
Saves the honor of Ferrari by finishing 2nd. It's a weird start to the season! Thank you anyway to Australia for the 2nd position and Barrichello and Ferrari on their way to Malaysia,
March 20, hoping that the race Schumacher and especially a more traditional resume. March 20 Malaysian GP we denote dominance of Renault Briatore. In
Indeed, after Fisichella in Australia, his teammate Fernando Alonso recorded the win while Ferrari are struggling with two points in the 7th position recorded by Schumacher
Result: The next Grand Prix in Bahrain are anticipating the arrival of the new 2005 F manufactured and designed by Aldo Costa, who seems
he is much faster than his predecessor! Therefore strongly Bahrain Grand Prix for the eagerly anticipated return of Ferrari on the front lines, on April 3. Yeah! We can say that Ferrari has been
Nice skills, but when Schumacher 3rd lack of reliability is abandoned, it is cheap! The start of 2005 F1 is really the story of Renault with Fernando
Alonzo, which recorded a 2nd consecutive victory. Briatore should be! However tiffosis that are struggling and are in mourning for Pope John Paul II! It is hoped a strong turnaround in Imola circuit house of Ferrari April 24, 2005.
At Imola, Schumacher from as far back as the 13th position and
Saves a wonderful 2nd place at the finish line after
A twelve thrilling rides at the end won by the star of the hour that Fernando Alonso recorded a 3rd straight win. It traces Schummi to 4th place in the drivers' championship; this
Which means that in 15 days at Catalunya in Barcelona, ​​it would normally find in luck at last we'll see! May 8
In Catalunya in Barcelona, ​​8th Schummi hand and a halt because of the tires burst. However records that Kimi Raikkonen's victory and Fernando Alonso added that the points of the
2nd position which allows it to consolidate its first place in the drivers' championship. On May 22 we will be in Monaco, the most prestigious Grand Prix Schumacher will hope that some favors to the circuit Monaco! Once again Kimi Raikkonen won a victory, but Fernando Alonso still leads the championship. There was a lot of breaststroke comrade on the track thanks to Christian Albers at Loews, we needed to restore the safety car on the track clearance Monaco. As for Schumacher, 8th party he finished the race with a meager two points in the 7th position better than nothing, you say? Anyway we see that the dominance of Ferrari is passé and
They must in turn whip to regain their former glory! Ferrari darling but where did your pride? I miss your victories! I miss the happy days of your
Schumacher knows that you hold dear. I hope better for the Nürburgring next week, May 29, 2005! Yeah! If qualifications were good (you go 10th)
Schummi, you'd better run! Yet you finish 5th still better than nothing but I still miss of your victories! I hope our home in Montreal at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve bounce and you will know us the joy of victory, it's about time! On June 12th 10 years ago, Jean Alesi won at us at Ferrari, I hope that with the seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher, you will know him allow him to win too! On June 12 in Montreal, Schumacher, you go 2nd and you finish second behind Kimi Raikkonen and oh! Miracle Rubens advantage of the pit lane and finished good 3rd Ferrari you earn a little by chance because Renault cafouillées but this is part of the race. I know that for the interest of the other F1 should gain a little but I really miss your victories Schummi expensive and expensive Ferrari! I hope the best for Indianapolis next weekend, June 19, 2005. June 19, 2005, in Indianapolis, the weekend begins with a simple accident to Ralf
Schumacher drove into the concrete wall at the turn of the circuit. His teammate and test driver Ricardo Zonta is also experiencing a strange fate and the Michelin tires are involved. The qualifying session went very normally and Saturday night before the race Michelin advised its pilots of the danger - real or not - to run for the safety of pilots shod with Michelin tires. There is
So in a scenario that nobody expected: After the warm up lap ALL cars shod with Michelin to fit well and would not run leaving only Ferrari, Minardi and Jordan
Running track to the dismay of spectators who have paid to attend the circus. It's not Ferrari's fault or Jordan or Minardi roadways, they Bridgestone! Spectators are extremely upset and angry and mad wanting to sue and they understand perfectly, and I hope they will also succeed in their possible class action lawsuit! However the rules are very clear: Governing bodies of F1, the FIA ​​took aim at the stables Michelin shod. Turkey August 21, 2005, the first Grand Prix history, Kimi Raikkonen is the first champion of the Grand Prix and this vividly. As for Schumacher in the 15th round he is hung by Webber, who was a lap down on our hero. Schummi is forced to abandon the 16th round back on track but to rank from 16th to 4th at the next Grand Prix is ​​the Ferrari at Monza on September 4. In the Grand Prix of Italy at Monza on the Enzo and Dino Ferrari, Michael Schumacher made two mistakes during his tour of the qualification which earned him the 5th place on the starting grid. In the race misfortunes are attacking the Finnish Raikkonen who finished 4th but still finished 2nd Alonzo and widens the gap before the Finnish. Mathematically the chances of Raikkonen are still possible but in fact it's a different story because that Alonzo would not finish better than 6th in the last four Grand Prix still to play. Meanwhile our hero loses n 'having no point and recognizing that it will sell its crown at the end of 2005. However Juan Pablo Montoya has won the Grand Prix d'Italie and heater current position on the 3rd of Schumacher in the drivers' championship. The next Grand Prix will take place at Spa 11 September 2005. Schumacher at Spa from 6th in the race but he is forced to quit hanging by Takuma Sato who was a lap down on Schummi, scandalous! Meanwhile Kimi Raikkonen s 'accounts for the victory but Alonso will be champion who finished 2nd in 2005, then it becomes a mere formality for those who dethrone our beloved hero of the youngest driver in history to win the championship for drivers Fernando Alonso! On 25 September 2005, there is a new page in history of F1 which is written with the crowning of the youngest world champion Fernando Alonso, the Spaniard who said in an interview that his country has no tradition in the race automobile and he is particularly proud to have succeeded with the help of 3 or 4 people to visit the F1 World Champion 2005. Indeed, it is 24 years 1 month and 27 days the youngest champion of all time dethroning Emerson Fittipaldi as such there is a good twenty years. So Michael Schumacher gives his crown to Alonzo detainee not consecutively for 7 years. Our heroes will be out of all doubt in the history but it does not withdraw either. Going back to the race now, Juan-Pablo Montoya is the winner of the Brazilian GP and Raikkonen, the 2nd runner up finishes. All goes up must come down and he is our champion MICHAEL SCHUMACHER WHAT EXCEPTIONAL! 7 TIMES, it took DO! The next Grand Prix will be presented at Suzuka in Japan on October 9 in the meantime, congratulations to Alonzo!
At Suzuka in Japan on October 9, our hero has had difficult! Indeed, youth is merciless to Schummi it exceeded 3 times the new champion Alonso and 2 times the runner Raikkonen. The latter has won the victory. Our seven-time champion Michael Schumacher has felt overwhelmed by the succession of the Ferrari but it is no longer the same car champion last year! Anyway, one last go and still a first in F1 in China in Shanghai,
October 16. In China the new champion Alonso wins the final victory of the season while Schummi is forced to abandon ... It's about time the season ends. strongly in 2006! However, Renault team boss Flavio Briatore with a win the constructors' championship! I'm pretty happy because, after all, it is with this Flavio where Michael Schumacher won his first two championships! So Congratulations Flavio and Alonso for the championship in 2005 hoping for you that you will not be zeros next year!

Guylaine

ALIVE LEGEND MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

Message par Guylaine le Jeu 3 Mai - 1:37:43

At the beginning of the 2006 season, Schumacher says he thought of a possible retirement if the results of Ferrari is not satisfied. It is anyway determined to regain his title for the eighth time that repel even the goals to the pilots of the future. Anyway let us know his majesty's decision in mid-season. The first appointment therefore, Bahrain March 12. In Bahrain on March 11, our hero, Michael Schumacher managed to break the previous record still belongs to his idol and mentor Ayrton Senna Da Silva with 65 career pole position! In the race on March 12, Our hero holds good until the last pit stop where the young new champion Alonso took the lead through an excellent final pit stop but our LEGEND Renault Schumacher did better than last year, finishing this This time,
2nd in a car length just behind Alonso. Our seven-time champion said he was very pleased with this performance at the same time saying that Ferrari is greater than the loser 2005 and it is positive to the rest of the season! Bahrain thank you for this great position and we are told next week in Malaysia on March 19.
When they say it is not our day, this is what happened to our legendary champion. First the engine gives up the ghost before qualifying so at the last, he found himself penalized 10 grid positions. Our Schummi qualified 4th but fell to 14th place, so it will be a race to catch up to his majesty. He finished 6th still behind his new teammate Felipe Massa to the manager who is the son of our boss Jean Todt. I do not know if we stopped promoting our hero but for the first time since joining Ferrari, Schumacher par with his teammate. Perhaps do we prepare his upcoming release, I consider that this looks bad for our beloved Schummi. Giancarlo Fisichella wins in Malaysia! Anyway we will know more in 15 days in Australia on April 1. No it's not an April Fool's our hero ranks tenth on the starting line and was forced to retire due to driver error. The following oddity compels me to ask about the accident seemingly benign as our heroes instead of returning to the home of Ferrari is found to be lost at Toyota and the surrealism of the story is that not one member of staff Schumacher Toyota comes out from inside the Toyota team. I wonder if Schummi afterwards would not have suffered a concussion? Anyway Alonzo the new world champion recorded a 2nd victory this season and is leading the championship in 2006. I hope this is replacera in San Marino in 21 days we will be. One fact remains I have a bad feeling about our exceptional champion he should leave formula one before you die like his idol Ayrton Senna! Speaking of Ayrton Senna, records are made to be broken our champion, Michael Schumacher has just relay the last record that Senna still held and 12 years later - it has taken in a time -! Indeed our Schummi pushed to 66 the number of head position also called pole position, winning the latter at San Marino 12 years after the death of his idol Ayrton Senna. Moreover, he scored a 85th victory to push further the efforts that will require pilots of the future for the upgrade! REALLY, just a phenomenal LEGEND we cry when he retires! The 2006 world championship, Schummi falling behind by 15 points on the new champion Alonso but the season is far from over we will know more in 15 days at the Nurburgring May 7 May 7 in his land, and second hand Schumacher wins the race! He does it brilliantly as always in the pit lane with his engineer Ross Brawn. Fernando Alonso's lead drops to 13 points. The latter will be found at his house in a week at Catalunya in Spain, where 12 years ago, I began to record the wonderful story of Michael Schumacher! So in Spain Schummi ranks 3rd on the grid behind the two Renaults of Alonso and Fisichella. Renault has a better strategy for the latter to allow Alonso to win the race and take the 15 point lead he had built in drivers' championship ago 3 grand prizes. In 14 days we will be : Monaco on May 28 Yeah the GP must not serve as our champion in the pole is relayed back of the grid for a gesture Benin sanctioned by the Commissioners of the event. Nevertheless Schummi managed a spectacular comeback to win the points go to the 5th position with 4 but for his part, Alonso won the race still to widen the gap to 20 points with our best hope Schummi Silverstone land rather hostile to Schum. The GP will be held June 11, 2006. On 11 June 2006 at Silverstone and finished 3rd Schum 2nd hand but Fernando is still recording the new champion's victory and the gap is now 22 points championships. The F1 is coming to Montreal on June 25 and hope the best for our Schummi though Alonso is now close to being his equal! In Montreal at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Alonso wins again to increase his lead over Schummi 24 points in a week
Indianapolis is where Schumacher has a habit of winning, July 2. On July 2 on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway tradition continues with a fifth victory of our heroes while Alonso finished only 5th therefore advance to the championship is reduced to the new champion by 24 points, now that he has 19 and with 8 races to our LEGEND believes in this championship while it can be combative. We will see in France on July 16 at Magny Cours where Schum usually wins.
July 16 at Magny Cours in France Schumacher wrote another chapter in the exciting F1 by recording an 8th victory in France since the beginning of his brilliant career! In doing so it reduces the gap between 19 and 17 points separating him Head Championship always led by Alonso, who finished 2nd in this event. Schumacher, our hero saves a 88th career win and a 68th pole position, the record books starting to look like an encyclopedia of Formula 1 Michael Schumacher this which is in honor of our Lord driver who takes him home with him at Hockenheim in July LE20 hoping that luck continues to smile! At Hockenheim, Schumacher continues to catch up and approaching 11 points to Alonso winning his home Grand Prix. Alonso finishing 5th that won only five points for a total of 100 against 89 Schummi. In Hungary, Jenson Button of BAR team won its first victory in 66 Grand Prix in Formula 1. So
Schumacher and Alonso did not finish the race but the point is assigned to the 8th position in Schumacher's disqualification by the differential Kubica is now 10 points thanks to Alonso. In Turkey after three weeks of vacation on August 28, Felipe Massa in turn won the first Grand Prix of his career Alonso finished 2nd and 3rd Schumacher, Alonso then resumes with a wide differential of 12 championship points. Watch out in 15 days we will be in hell of Monza circuit and Enzo Dino Ferrari which I hope our legend reduce the gap again before Alonzo! It will be September 10 for the rest.
Meanwhile, Schumacher sees big! Ferrari can legitimately dream-of-two world titles, drivers' and constructors ensures there just days before the 15th of the 18 Grand Prix F1 World Championship, Sunday on the lands of his stable in Monza for the Italian Grand Prix. (I think our chances of overthrowing the Championship are good), said our hero to conquer this season his eighth world crown. With four races left, Schumacher has 12 points behind Alonso and Ferrari 2 points on the Renault. (A lot can still happen during the last four races and I still think we have every reason to dream of the two titles) Schumacher continues on its website. September 10 at Monza, the seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher will announce Sunday he will end his career has informed the German Bild tabloid. Schummi stops after 16 years of F1 as the newspaper, adding that this announcement will be made after the Italian Grand Prix, the next weekend. At 37, Schumacher is under contract with Scuderia Ferrari until the end of 2006: The Scuderia is ready to offer him a new contract but the announcement of the sabbatical year of Ross Brawn suggests that Schummi RETIRING AT THE END OF THIS SEASON! We shall know more after Sunday's race that looks exciting!
At Monza, September 10, during the first qualification of scene, we go back champion in 2005, Alonso the 5th to 10th place in the starting grid for Massa at night in his last qualifying round. In the race, Schumacher and Raikkonen 2nd hand wins the pole position are a great race! Suddenly ... dramatic change in the race, the Benetton Alonso makes the soul, blown engine! the 44th lap and Schumacher gives an unprecedented opportunity to reduce by 12 to 2 points behind after Italy.
Ferrari, you regain the championship lead manufacturers and our
LEGEND Schumacher has only two small points behind Alonso. Moreover he won no less than his 90th victory in F1! Victory flavored goodbye and farewell to our God of drivers, Michael Schumacher! At a press conference, the die is cast, Schumacher announced his retirement as follows:

Speaker for F1: Winning Ferrari's 17th race here at Monza and winning the Italian Grand Prix for the 5th time: Michael Schumacher
For Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro. Michael has an amazing day and great start along side Kubica and Kimi Taking second spot early stage emotional one year there, in the podium!

Michael: Yeah, it 's been a very special day and to finish it in this style as We Have beens today, looking at the championship as well aim much more at what's gonna Happened somehow in the future I mean it has-been a lot of discussions for a lot of time what my future and Some Concerned I think all the fans all the motor sports intéressée People Have The Right To Be Explained what's going to Happened. I'm sorry it may Took Longer Than Some of you wanted goal you Have to save a time and you Have to find the right time and we feel this is the right time. To make it short in a way it's gonna be my last Monza race I'm going to do at the end of this year. I've DECIDED That together with the team I'm going to withdraw from racing! It has-beens An exceptional Exceptional time what was really Motorsport in more Than 30 years HAS Given to me. I really Loved every single moment Of That, The Good and the bad ones. Those ones make life so special! Particular I Should thank my family starting with my dad Obviously, my mom and Passed Away Obviously my wife and my kids at all time Who has supported what II was doing and without Their support, without Their Strengths to survive in this business in this sport and to perform I Think It Would not Have Been and I can not be thankful enough to to all my family Obviously intended as well to all my mates at the time and Benetton's Specially Obviously at the Ferrari days! When I put friends I've So Many So Many guys I'm his great team and it has a really tough decision beens to decide not to work together at this level with all my friends and my engineers ands everybody I mean they're just so great goal and one day has to come
And I felt at the point That this is the moment as well as in terms of timing the decision I Thought It Was Fair to find the time That Felipe Has the opportunity to decide historical future because i think he's a very great guy, he's beens doing a very good job for the team, very supportive, really great team mate and the time There Was For Him
To decide for historical future And There Was no point for me to take my decision Any later Than historical decision Has To Be taken and there 's II was the finding as well in a way my future replacement it's a driver at Some internship the tom will tell goal Pleased I always WAS and I know long time ago to hear That He Was the person! And now I just like to concentrate on this last three wins and make it or finish it in style and hopefully with the championship! We done a big step today For That and I really look forward and I want to thank everybody Who has-beens on my way Who Were supported me at all That I've been training! A lot of people thank you very much!
Speaker: To everyone in Formula 1 wishes you well I'm his decision as well Michael!

Michael Schumacher ET Said That Will Be very Focused for the last three races and ET Hopes to win both: constructors and drivers championship!
After October 1 will be in Shanghai, China.

October 1 in China's dream continues! Schumacher 6th and share with the shift to multiple race, Alonso and Fisichella of Renault being easy prey for our NLR Schummi our hero flies to victory, his 91st career and the HEAD of the drivers' championship with two races to go! Once again dear Schummi you make us live a late-season high nervous tension for cardiac and you do this the more we miss you! However, there are still two races whose next in Suzuka where it is hoped that the miracle will take place again for you Schumacher goes!

October 7 at Suzuka Circuit, however, loved by Schumacher, who has recorded six victories throughout his phenomenal career ranked 2nd on the grid behind his teammate Felipe Massa, racing him gives way rather quickly given the importance championship for Schummi to reap the maximum points possible. Strategies had been perfect, the two excellent pit stops, Schumacher was sailing blithely toward victory is now 5 to 6 seconds ahead of Fernando Alonso! Suddenly it's a disaster for our hero and I am against Enzo Ferrari's dream of breaking our champion in this way: At the end of lap 17 engine jumped the Ferrari of Schumacher (something not being not occurred since 2001!) When it comes to drama does not occur in a given time, it really was not time for you Ferrari that Schumacher has always loved the depths of his heart to leave it like that, I'm really mad after you, you do not even have idea! Alonso sailed with ease to his 2nd championship because of you damned bitch behind my champion for Ferrari favorite of 10 championship points with one race to do Brazil October 22, 06 instead of the last race career for our living legend!

Fate has spoken! Saturday, October 21, 2006 failure of the fuel inlet of Schumacher's car, he was forced from 10th to the grid. In the race, he pulled well was made up to and during overtaking Fisichella, it hangs the left rear wheel of the Ferrari, forcing Schumacher to make a long pit stop refueling! He left the 19th position 4th to go back to finish his career so exceptional as it always has been! My great joy is knowing that after we have so amazed, so amazed, so shocked by his talent and his driver immeasurable greatness of human soul he left his last race LIVE and in full possession of his means and ESPECIALLY IN FULL GLORY! I feel bitterly sad and I feel a huge void in my heart with unconditional fanatic MICHAEL SCHUMACHER to see that his career is already part of HISTORY! I feel extremely privileged to have seen and have been able to follow this prodigy, that uncanny knack to be, this rocket on four wheels, this genius of motorsport, this alien This magician, this brain, this LIVING LEGEND REWRITE ALL THE BOOK OF FORMULA 1 ALONE! it is difficult to finish the story of the legend Schumacher, the car driver as I have loved most of the history of F1! Nobody will EVER BEAT! IT IS AND WILL REMAIN UNTIL THE END OF TIME SINGLE, DRIVER OF HONOR TO BE IN THE RACE TO HEART LIKE THIS ONE WAS THE GERMAN IN MY HEART: THE GOD OF DRIVERS! All good things come to an end; Good continuity of life to you ... MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

Finally we know a little about the future of our LIVING LEGEND! It will be the right arm of Jean Todt leaving him her expertise gained over the years.

Guylaine

Message par Guylaine le Lun 30 Déc - 23:39:34

He went back for 3 seasons NOT GOOD RESULTS he retired again last year in 2012 and now he fights for his life         

Guylaine

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé